Big Brother

Shawn

Shawn

I've been staying with Quinn in the hospital until she gets better. Her mom can't stay during the day so I keep her company. 

"Okay you can't throw it at me" I say picking up the hat. "I bought it specifically for you" I get up and put it on her head. "I hate beanies"

"Well hate em less" I sit back down and she rolls her eyes. "Thanks for staying with me"

"It's no problem. I like spending time with you" she smiles softly and then the door opens. "Hi Rachel"

"How'd you know it was me?" she asks and I turn to look at her. "School finished ten minutes ago. Everyday you're here after school. Same time" she looks down and I chuckle. "Hey Quinn. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. Shawn's good company" she smiles at me and I bow slightly. "I see she's rubbing off on you" Rachel says motioning to the TV in the room. "Listen nothing is better than watching Marvel movies in chronological order. Not how they came out how it's relevant to the cinematic universe"

"Mhm" I roll my eyes and look back at the TV. "Sit" Quinn pats the spot next to her and Rachel sits down. "So how are things in Glee Club"

"Not the same without you guys. Santana's miserable, because she can't kiss you to drown out Mr. Schue. Grace and Brittany miss you guys like crazy"

"Anyone else?" Quinn asks glancing over at Rachel. "And I miss you guys too" I smile softly while Quinn blushes. "Hey guys!"

"Brittany!" she runs over and jumps onto the bed making her way over to Quinn. "Hi! I brought pictures of teen Jesus falling" I pause the movie and turn to Brittany. "Lemme see"

"You guys are creul- oh my god!" Rachel see's one of him tripping over his sandals and she starts laughing like crazy. "She see the pictures?" Santana asks plopping down onto my lap. "Yes. And hey gorgeous"

"Hi" I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "This is amazing" Rachel sighs and leans back. "Where's Grace?"

"Brother" everyone nods. It's kind of common. If Grace isn't with Brittany it's cause her brother almost killed some kid. He sounds awesome and I really wanna meet him. 

My phone goes off and I nudge Santana. She gets off my lap and I look at the number. "Hello?"

"Hey love"

"God Olivia. Stop calling me. We're done, for good"

"That's what you think" I sigh and shake my head. "Listen I just wanna talk. How about tomorrow at 3. We can meet up somewhere and talk" I sigh and look over at Santana. "I'll think about it" I hang up and bang my head against the wall

"Who's Olivia?"

"Ex-girlfriend. The one who outed me, keeps trying to get back together with me. Says that she 'misses me'. Bullshit"