Comeback: Bonus Scene

Shawn

Because me and Santana aren't public yet I couldn't sing for her like I wanted or else everyone would start asking questions. So I decided to sing just for her. 

"Okay. So you just need to sit hear and listen. Don't say anything until I'm done okay?" she nods and I run over to the speaker. "It's on that whole Justin Bieber thing. Cause I loved that"

"I love you so much" she mumbles shaking her head. I catch my breath and she puts her hands on my shoulders. "You okay"

"Yeah... I-uh. Hold on" I rest my head on her knee and she laughs. "Maybe you shouldn't of done the backflip"

"Yeah I think so" I look up and she smiles. "Thank you though. It was amazing. I loved it, and I love you" she says leaning down towards me. "I love you too" I lean up and give her a small kiss. "And now" I stand up and bring her with me.

"Look" I gesture to the floor and she looks back at me. "A picnic?" she asks and I nod. "I chose picninc because it's the closest to panic and that's what I did while planning this"

"Wow. Well thank you"

I take her hand and we sit down on the blanket. "I can't cook that well so I just made sandwhiches." she smiles and looks over at me. "I love sandwhiches"

"Cool" I hand her a sandwhich after putting on a plate and she moves to sit next to me. She rests her back on my front and I smile softly. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her head.

"You're not hungry?" she asks looking up a little. "Not yet" I grab a flower from the vase and put it in her hair. I see her blush making me smile. 

"How's Sam and Quinn?" she asks putting down the plate. "They're good. Turns out Quinn really just saved Finn's life. I threatened the security guard until he showed us the camera footage"

"Thank God. I like your brother. If Quinn hurt him I would've killed her" I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "You love the Evans siblings"

"I don't love Sam. I just love you, because you're so sweet. Like look at all of this. I have a flower in my fricken hair. I would've never allowed anyone to do that."

"You look beautiful with it" I whisper and she smiles. She turns around to face me and kisses my forehead. I smile softly then look back up.

"You wanna do something crazy?" she nods and I pull her to her feet. "Remember I am not ordaned so this is fake" she smiles widely and steps closer to me

"Santana Lopez do you take Shawn Evans to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do. And do you Shawn Evans take Santana Lopez to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"Hell yes I do. You may now kiss the bride" she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss. I dip her a little and she smiles into it.

"So we're married now. Ready for the honeymoon?"

"More than ready. But we have to wait. Because you have practice in five minutes"

"Right" I put the food, blanket, and candles back in the basket and we make our way over to my locker. "Thank you for this"

"You're welcome my love" she kisses my cheek then runs off somewhere. She's nothing but perfect.