Happy Birthday Pretty Girl

Shawn

Shawn

"Hi Mrs. Lopez" she smiles and pulls me into a hug. "Hi Shawn! I knew you two were supposed to be together" she says and I smile. "She's upstairs being the same grumpy morning Santana" I chuckle and walk upstairs.

I knock on the door and Santana just groans. I walk in and she smiles. "Shawny!" I walk towards her and kiss her softly. "Happy birthday pretty girl" she smiles and I pull her closer. "I can't believe I'm 18"

"I can. You look so grown" she crosses her arms and glares at me. "Are you calling me old?"

"I'm calling you the hottest 18 year old to live. Aside from me" she rolls her eyes with a smile and I kiss her cheek. "I'm taking out today. But we have to go to school first. Just for glee club because they are coming with us. We're going to that fair" she smiles and I pat her leg

"Come on. We gotta get you dressed" I say sitting up. "We?" I get up pulling her with me. I pull her shirt over her head and she blushes. "Oh that's what you meant" I kisses her neck and she smiles. She goes to pull off her shorts but I stop her. "Turn around"

"Damn Sanny" she giggles and slaps my shoulder. She pulls off her shorts and I walk to her closet. I get out her cheerios uniform and lay it on the bed. She puts on the skirt and I groan. "No don't take it away"

She rolls her eyes then puts on her shirt. "You ready mi amor?" she nods putting on her shoes. She stands on the chair then jumps on my back. "Okay then" we get downstairs and see a girl sitting on the couch. "Lexy!" Santana gets off my back and runs over.

"Hey Sanny" she hugs her and then I make eye contact. Oh shit. "You must be Shawn" I nod and she puts out her hand. "I'm Alex. Santana's sister" I shake it and she smiles. "So Shawn. I hear we're very similar. In more ways then one"

"You're both... you know" I nod and look over at Alex. "She's quiet" Alex says looking at Santana. "She's nervous" I go red and look down. "Don't be nervous. You seem cool. And you've got great style"

"Thanks. I shop at thrift stores" Alex nods and looks at Santana. "I like this one"

"Yes because I cared so much... I'm kidding. I do care and it's great" Santana walks over and holds onto my hand. "Hey Alex. I was taking Santana to the fair. Did you wanna come?" 

"Wanky" her and Santana mutter. "Sure. What time?"

"Uhm well we were going to glee club then we were just gonna leave with the rest of them" she nods and grabs her jacket. "Let's go"

After a while we get to the school and we walk into the choir room. "Oh my god" I hear someone mumble. "Alex?"

"Quinn?" I furrow my eyebrows and Santana sighs. "Uhm hi" Quinn walks up to Alex and everyone just watches. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Santana's birthday. I promised to see her. I'm here till the New Years" Quinn nods slowly and Alex sighs. "I'm really sorry"

"You don't need to apologize" she hugs Alex and I look over at Santana. "They used to date. Secretly" Santana whispers and I nod slowly. "Alex wanted to be public Quinn wasn't ready. So they broke up. Alex got into some special and then moved. They haven't seen eachother since then"