Beauty

Shawn POV

[1 Year Later]

I groan and roll over quickly. "Shawn off" I hear Santana mumble and I roll back. "Sorry" she kisses my head and runs her hand through my hair. "What's wrong?" she asks and I shrug. "Just tired. And I can't really sleep" she nods as I prop my chin up on my hand. "Are you okay? You need anything" she shakes her head with a smile and I kiss her stomach. 

"How's this little kid doing?" she smiles as I rub her stomach. "Pretty good so far. I'm really happy. We've got one more week" I nod quickly and sit up. "And I've got the baby bag packed and ready for the hospital. Magazines, movies, music, condo-" she slaps my arm making me laugh. "I'm kidding San. Those are in my pocket" she rolls her eyes and I kiss her nose. "I'm really happy that we're together. Forever. Nothing makes me more happy then having you as my wife" she smiles softly and looks down. "Hey. I love you"

"I love you more handsome" I smile and lay down with my head on her chest. 

It's been a full year since me and Santana got married. We started trying to have a kid. She got pregnant in the span of one month. We had sex a lot. We bought a house out by where my cousin is since I would be over there most of the time for my music. Santana got a job as a lawyer. I've been working with some really cool people. Including my sister-in-law and her band. Chase Atlantic is going crazy. People are loving them. They've one about two awards so far. 'Best Upcoming Artists' and 'Best Album'. It was amazing. After that I was flooded with people asking to work with me. It's been great

I bought a car. Well three cars. One is a 1967 Ford Mustang, the other one is a 1956 Bel Air Convertible, and the last one is a 2010 Honda Civic. I love them. I'm planning to get another luxury car after the kid grows up and doesn't need a car seat. That was the real reason I bought the Civic. Santana said 'How the hell are we gonna drive around as a family if all the cars aren't suitable for a carseat Shawn?' then she gave me that look that makes me piss myself. So I bought the honda. And she likes it. Her birthday is coming up next month so I'm planning on getting her the car of her dreams. 

A 1963 Chevrolet Impala. Red. It's a really nice car. I love lowriders and so does my amazing wife. She's got good taste. It's very attractive

"We're gonna have a baby" I whisper looking at her baby bump. "And we're gonna name you Mateo. Yeah" I smile and close my eyes. "You seem more excited then I do"

"Yeah well I'm gonna have a kid with the love of my life. And I know that it's mine. Santana since I met you I've been in love with you. Dreaming about us growing old together, having a kid, you getting mad cause I keep spoiling them. Getting a nice house. Nice cars"

"I want a car" she says making me smile. "And you will my love. I'm looking around. Not many people are selling the model I want for you. And if they are they're overcharging. I'm not trying to get ripped off by a teenager who's selling his grandfathers old car. I used to be that teenager. I don't want that happening to me" she smiles and kisses me softly. "I love you so much Shawn it's crazy. Like my love for you is so great I don't think it can fit in this world. I need like three galaxys to fit in there"

"San?" she hums and I look down. "Is this what you want?" I ask letting my thoughts take over. "What do you mean love?"

"You didn't come so far and own up to who you are just to end up with a husband" she shakes her head quickly and sits up. "Shawn I stayed. Just remember that. I stayed because I fell in love with you. Boy or girl. Man or woman. No matter what I'd always love you. Nothing would ever change that. Not even you transitioning. What you've had to own up to is so big and I am so fucking proud for how far you've come. This is definitely what I want. Because when I would picture my life after meeting you it was only with you. Sure you didn't have a beard or a mullet but none of that effects how I still picture my life. With you and only you. The real you"