Comeback

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

Me and Santana have been dating for almost a month now. Things are great. She's even more perfect than I thought. I set Quinn up with Sam and they're going strong. I'm really liking them together to be honest.

Right now me and Sam are at some Bat Mitzvah because Sam called us the 'Justing Beiber Experience'. I don't know why we're doing Justing Beiber. 

"Hey... we're the Justin Bieber Experience"

We start to sing but all the girls look bored. After a while the start to look up and run over. I get tackled along with Sam and I groan. "You think they know?" I shout over the screaming girls. "Probably not"

"Okay girls. Off" I sigh and sit up running my hand through my hair. "Jesus those girls are something else"

"Hi" I look up and find a girl looking up at me. "Hi"

"I'm Marcy" I stand up and shake her hand. "Shawn" she smiles and I look down awkwardly. "Okay well we have to go" I say looking over at Sam. "Right. Bye"

I nod and grab my guitar and Sam then rush out of the room. "Dude. What was wrong with her? She was cute"

"Not interested" he sighs and shakes his head. "We need to try this out in glee"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Schue?" Sam raises his hand then pulls me up with him. "Oh, hey Sam. I didn't even notice your new haircut..."

"Yeah, I've been looking at a new image for my one-man and one-girl band, The Justin Bieber Experience."

"You have got to be kidding me." Santana and Quinn mumble at the same time. I look down and shake my head with a sigh. "Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look... even ... bigger..."

"Let her speak." Sue says and I look over confused.

"Laugh all you want, but that kid's an epic talent. And there's a number that we've been working on that we've been meaning to show off. And I think it qualifies as an anthem because... it's just hugely emotional and... sums up our generation."

I pick up the guitar with a sigh and shake my head. "What the hell have I gotten myself into "

We finish and everyone claps and I put on my jacket which came off somehow. "Great job"

"Okay I get why Sam did this cause he's a total dork but Shawn?"