Sleepover/Apartments

Shawn

So to kick off kind of the end of the year me and Rachel decided to host a sleepover. Everyone's gonna be kinda spread out but they're making the guys sleep in the basement and then the girls are spread out throughout my room and Rachels. "Just stop trying to move it" I say walking over to Rachel

"Just leave it against the wall. They can move it when it's time to sleep. Which is gonna be 3 am" she laughs then someone knocks on the wall. "Hey bitches"

"Hi Vigril" he looks around then scoff. "Where are all the hot people? I was told that there would be all these good looking singles and so far I'm the best looking one here"

"Please Santana's here" Quinn says and I smile. "Hey whores" Grace walks in with Brittany and she squeals. "Shawny!"

"Britt!" she runs over and jumps up into a hug. "Right... steal my girlfriend" I chuckle and sit down on the couch. "Rachel..." she hums and looks over. "Did you get the bag from the closet?"

"Yeah I loaded up the cooler. Don't worry we're good" I nod and the plops down. "Rachel you're on my hand" Quinn mumbles. "Oh- sorry" she gets up quickly allowing her to moe her hand. "No worries" I snicker and Quinn punches my arm. "Jeez girl you got some real strength in those things" 

"Yeah it's from all that time with your mom" my jaw drops as everyone laughs. "That's my mom you're talking about. But that was smooth I taught you well" she smiles and then groans. "What?"

"My phone. It's all the way over there" I get up bringing Brittany with me. I think she fell asleep. I grab Quinns phone and then hand it to her. "Thank you"

After a little bit everyone got here and now, for some odd reason, we're watching Rachel try to rap. "I can't do Eminem!" she shouts then flops on the ground. "Yeah... G-Go Rachel"

"I love her but that sucked ass" Quinn slurs and I smirk. "Oh really?" she nods and lays her head on my shoulder. "Y-Yeah like look at her. All cute and drunk... she's like a-a shot of expresso. She's like being bathed in sunlight" I raise an eyebrow and then look over

"Well great poet why don't go and tell her" she gasps and hits my arm a bunch of times. "Great idea Shawny! Rachel! Rachel!" I flinch and shake my head. "Hey Quinnie"

"Rachel you are like a shot of expresso.. you're like being bathed in sunlight" Rachel smiles and stumbles falling onto the ground beside Quinn. "That's sooooo sweet"

"I feel like a shot of depresso" Santana slurs then starts to cry. "Oh god she's staying in my room" I say with wide eyes. "Depresso.. girl you make my heart go" she sighs and I blink a bunch of times. "This is a trainwreck. It's amazing"

"Hey ladies and disappointments" I look over seeing Alex with Alexis and two other guys. "Hey Alex. What are you doing here?"

"Well heard about the par-" she looks at Santana who's still singing about 'depresso'. "Too many shots?" I nod and she sighs. "Anways I heard about the party slash sleepover and decided to come"

"Sugar Motta nice to meet you. Now who is this hunk of women and men" I scoff with a slight chuckle and Alex shakes her head. "Nope" she pulls Alexis to the couch and then Sugar turns to the two guys. "Spader and this is Danny. But what's a lovely lady like you doing here all alone?"

"Oh well" I tune out trying not to gag. "Heteros make me upsetero" Quinn slurs and I put my head in my hands. "Quinn-" I chuckle and she shrugs. "It's the truth" I hear laughing and I see that Sam's doing his stripper moves. "Shawn! Come here"

"She was way better than me. She always made more than me" I shrug and get up walking over. "I'm not stripping Sam"

"Take off the shirt!" Santana shouts and I gulp. "Yes ma'am"