Legend of Fate 2000

Miku: What is that?

Aren: So about being your dance partner

Aren: I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aren: I will have to decline..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miku was shocked

Aren: I'm not interested to be in a dance with you..

Miku: But.. *worried*

Aren: Let me finish..

Aren: I'm not interested to be in a dance with you.. But I'm interested to join with you in the campfire..

Miku: Eh?

Aren: I'm not the type to person who likes to dance.. It's... Embarrassing.. So.. I was thinking... We don't need to dance.. We can just hold hands.. *blushes*

Miku was surprised

Aren: I know the legend says.. That the two that holds their hands together in the end.. Will be together for life.. But.. It doesn't mean to be in a relationship is it?

Miku: Umm..

Aren: So.. I was thinking.. Maybe.. If we hold hands in the end.. We could be the close friends for life.. So we won't get separated from each other..

She was speechless

Aren: It doesn't mean we both have to be in a relationship.. And also...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aren: I'm not ready..

Miku became wide eyed

Aren: I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you..

Aren: If I did... I would've said yes immediately... But I didn't... I was worried.. I was worried that... You won't be happy to be with me.. I was worried that I wasn't enough for you.. So I didn't..

Aren: So about your request.. I would like to change it.. We should just hold hands at the campfire..

Miku: Umm..

Aren: So.. Do you accept? I mean.. I didn't want to make it worse.. I'm just.. Trying to make it better for us..
.
.
.
.

Miku: ... I accept

Aren: Eh?

Miku: I accept that we hold hands at the campfire.

Aren: Really?

Miku: Yes..

Aren: Are you sure?

Miku: Yes..

Aren: I mean.. Are you not worried?

Miku: I'm not.. I'm actually happy.. I'm always happy when I'm with you.

Aren: Oh.. well..I'll be waiting then..

Miku: S-Sure.. Sayonara..

Aren: S-Sayonara..

He hangs up

Aren sigh of relief

Aren: Is my heart beating?

He checks his heartbeat

Aren: It is... It's going faster... *chuckles* I feel like Rai when he first met Ayumi.. <~ Horimiya book special series second part

He looks at the scenery

Aren: I hope I made the right decision..

Meanwhile..