Tsukoyomi's Plan.. ish

Arata swings at Yuu and he avoids, Ichirou then kicks Minoru but he caught his leg and throws him to the floor

Arata swings at Yuu and he avoids, Ichirou then kicks Minoru but he caught his leg and throws him to the floor. Michio swings at Kiriya multiple times as he avoids every swing. An audience of Yakuzas, Gangsters, Mafias and Foreign Mobsters were cheering for them while betting their money to Koji and other hosts.

A Fight Club in the Colosseum!!

Ichirou then tackles Minoru to the ground and was on top of him, hitting him while Minoru was blocking with his arms.

Triad member: BEAT HIM UP!! *Mandarin*

Russian Mafia: GET UP, BLACKLIGHT!! *Russian*

Minoru then pushes him off and kicks him away.

Ichirou: *coughs* Bitch. (Number 3)

Minoru: Motherfucker. *grins* (Executive)

Meanwhile, Y/n and Aren along with Rui, Kyoko and Masako are at the VIP lounge, watching the fight.

Rui: To think we took over the Colosseum was a big "Fuck you" to the Nishiyama Family and The Mistress. (Number 4)

Kyoko: Yeah. The Colosseum was 40% of the total profit the Nishiyama Family makes. And Miyako is really confused on why is more than half of the gangs she controlled now against not her, but her own family. (#2 Advisor)

Y/n: Miyako is not in the wrong here. It's her father that's wrong. He ordered an assassination on his wife and children. But Miyako doesn't know that. (President)

Rui: What about Takeo?

Y/n: Takeo wasn't really in Aichi during the incident. So, it's possible he doesn't know as well. The Sins of their fathers are not inherited by their own children. So, while we're waiting on who's winning the fight, anything to say?

Kyoko: Is Aren still single?

Aren: Sorry, Kyoko. I'm taken now. (Vice-president)

Kyoko: Darn it..

Masako: Too late now, Nee-chan. (Vice-executive to Minoru)

Rui: How are we gonna deal with Yozora?

Aren: Kouta, Yuji and Mei stayed neutral in our war against the Nishiyama. But they kinda left Miyako's grasp and went independent on themselves. So, I suggest we should just offer a non-aggresion pact with them.

Kyoko: True, we've been allies once, leaving with eachother's business is better than being in eachother's throats all the time.

*Knocking*

The door opens to see a guard in a suit.

Guard: Sir, The Leaders of the Yozora have arrived.

Masako: Already?