Night Before New Year (Extra)

Shuurakuen Park

Buddha statue

4:30 pm

Members of the Shuurakuen Syndicate has gathered infront of buddha statue. A total of 28 members present included 5 new members

Aren and 8 other members were beating up the 5 new members.

Y/n was laying on the floor chilling looking at the sky

Arata: THIS IS A TEST! TO SHOW YOU NEW BLOODS A REAL BEAT DOWN! TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU MUST ENDURE! BETTER EXPERIENCE PAIN THAN NOT BEFORE BATTLE!!

Aren then kicks a new member in the face, then he got beat down more by the others.

Koji: IF YOU WANT FOR IT TO STOP, JUST SAY TO "STOP"! BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY US! THERE WILL BE NO SECOND CHANCE!

Aren then grabs a new member and throws his body to the floor. Then the other members kicked him nonstop.

Aren: Endure, any of you pass out will not be accepted. You try to ask again, we will beat you down 5 times harder. Understand? *punches a new member*

New members: Yes, Aren..

Ichirou: LOUDER!!

New members: YES, AREN!!

Ichirou: I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!! SPEAK CLEARLY WHEN YOU SPEAK TO US!!

New members: HAI!!

Y/n then sits up straight

Y/n: I'm bored..

He then stands up and walks towards a new member kneeling

He was looking at the ground

Y/n: Oy..

He was still looking down

Y/n: Oy. *squats down*

Y/n then slaps his face

He then looks up to him

Y/n: When i speak.. You look at me in the face.

New SS member: Hai.. Sumimasen..

Y/n: You should be punished..

Then a SS member kicks him in the face. He was laying on the ground. Then 5 more members kicks him multiple times.

Y/n was watching the poor guy being beat down by multiple guys.

Then a member grabs him up and then throws him towards another member and he clothesline him making him drop hard. Then 2 members grabs him up and holds both his arms. A member then was infront of him. He then punches him multiple times till he coughs out blood. Then they let go. The other new members just watched as he kneels down not moving. Then Aren moves infront of him. He then kicks upwards in the face and he falls on his back.

He was flinching

Y/n: Moie, Yamero..

He then approaches the new member laying in the ground.

Y/n: Get up.. *kicks his legs*

The new member slowly gets up

Y/n: What did i say?

New member: To.. To.. To look up.. *cough* at your face when... When you speak.. *cough*

Y/n: Good..