Friends or more?

[L/n residence]

[Bedroom]

Y/n's POV

The sunlight shined on the bed. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling of my bedroom. And Nino still asleep on my arm.

And for once, I'm not complaining today.

I went to kiss Nino's forehead just to give her a wake up call. It didn't wake her up but it did made her smile while her eyes were closed.

And for once, I'm smiling in the morning.

Then, she opens her eyes and we both stared at eachother. She smiled at me.

Nino: Ohayo. (Good morning) *smiles*

Y/n: Ohayo. *smiles*

Nino: Last night was wild..

Y/n: Yeah..

Nino: I really wasn't expecting for me to pull it off.. I really thought you would reject me..

Y/n: Me too.. I didn't even thought we both would do it together..

Nino: *chuckles* But we did it anyway.

Y/n: Yeah..

Then we both went silent for awhile as our naked bodies were together under a sheet of blanket.

Nino: N/n-kun..

Y/n: Yeah?

Nino: Should we tell about this? Should we tell the others we both are dating eachother?

My expression turned to a surprised. Yes, should i tell the others? Should i tell Fuu and Aren? No, it's risky. Plus, i don't think they'll approve of me dating with Nino.. Who is a student of mine and I'm her teacher. And even, her sisters.. What would they say? How will they react if they find out we both are dating together? What would Ichika and Itsuki say? And especially, What would their dad say?

Y/n: I think we should just keep quiet till then. I feel like if we both tell about it, we both could get in trouble.. Especially to your dad.

Nino: Okay.. I'll keep quiet until then, but you need to seal my mouth for it to work. *smirks*

Y/n: *sigh* Fine.

Her face gets closer me and our lips smashed eachother and we kissed passionately and sweetly. After about 10 seconds or so, we both separated.

Nino: There, my lips are seal. *smiles*

Y/n: *chuckles* You really do know how to play around. *smiles*

Nino: I love you, N/n-kun.

Y/n: I love you too, Nino.

~Timeskip~

[Hospital]

Aren's POV

I'm in my room wearing my own clothes. I'm discharged today. My legs started to move after my last examination and i can stand up now, well, with an ankle support that is. I couldn't stand with my legs for about 3 seconds before i lose my balance.

I looked at the mirror once again and touched the bandage on my cheek.

Aren: Meh, should be fine.

I went to the door and opened it and got out.