Ch 33 - Family Dinner

"Iida, I have a feeling that I know why you chose Manual's agency in Hosu. I just want you to remember your roots. Remember why you want to be a hero, and figure out what being a hero means to you."

Iida couldn't look his combat teacher in the eyes, even though she wouldn't know anyways. Sometimes it was like she was staring into your soul, even though everyone knows for a fact that she can't actually see a thing. With his eyes cast to the side, he gives her a nod and turns to get on the train. Before the doors close, he sees his white haired sensei fly up in front of him.

"I'm going to be at Hosu each night, you have my number so you can call me whenever you want to talk about whatever you need. And if for some reason I don't pick up my phone, and you're in danger. Just yell my name, I should be able to hear and find you."

"Thank you," the class rep bows in respect to his teacher. If his heart wasn't so hardened in that moment, he probably would've cried.

Mitsu and Aizawa see the rest of the students off and then head back to campus to meet All Might at Ground Omega.

When they're a few minutes away, Aizawa asks, "So, how do you think we should train you? I feel like there's more that we could do aside from you just changing until you lose control and I erase your quirk."

Mitsu nods and hums at his statement, "Yeah I agree, that's why I asked Toshinori-kun to come as well. I wanted to see if I could spar with him to gauge my strength and speed at each level of transformation."

A few meters ahead of them, Aizawa spots All Might waving at them from the entrance. After the couple greets their colleague and friend, Mitsu claps her hands together to get their attention and says while bowing, "I'm in your care, please take care of me and help me overcome my weaknesses!"

~~~

Just as All Might calls it a day, since he doesn't have much time left in his muscle form, Mitsu's phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"MAMAAA!"

Aizawa quirks an eyebrow at the now giggling Mitsu, "Hello you two! How are my two beautiful baby boys doing?"

"We're good!! Mama, Mama, Kenma-nii wanted to ask something but he said he didn't want to bother you, so we called instead!"

"Oh? What did he want to ask?" Mitsu tilts her head to the side. Kenma rarely asks me for anything aside from a particular game or console that he desperately wants, I wonder what it is.

On the other line there's a bunch of unidentifiable noises, and some footsteps. Mitsu can vaguely make out Koushi yelling at the boys for running in the house. The twins must've startled their brother by barging into his room because she also hears a surprised yelp, followed by some bickering.

While she's waiting for whoever is going to speak to her, Mitsu waves over Aizawa, and says goodbye to All Might. The ravenette walks over and stands by her, pressing the speaker button after Mitsu asks him to turn it on so he can hear too.

Finally, the boys must've won their fight against Kenma because he clears the throat and shyly talks into the phone.

"K-Kaa-san?..."

"Hello Kenma, I see the boys convinced you to talk to me," Mitsu teases while laughing, "What did you want to ask me sweetheart?"

Aizawa cracks a small smile when he hears the boy named Kenma stutter out something about it being embaressing when she calls him sweetheart, I have a feeling I'll like this kid.