CH17 - Fearing. . .

Just as the Urameshi girl predicted it, the people inside the temple had heard the slamming of the door, causing them to shot up from their beds, though none of them were able to comprehend what just happened. Koenma, Ruby, Yukina and Yusuke were out at the hall in no time while the masters still needed a little time to adjust to the situation that is currently taking place and time. As for the Spirit Beasts, Puu was darting his gaze around in alarm while Aki was panicking, feeling her owner's pain that is squeezing her own chest as well. The Phoenix birds frantically began looking for the younger Urameshi, and sure enough, both of them were able to spot that white blur flashing from the corner before it disappeared into the woods completely.

Puu let out a loud screech in order to get the others attention while Aki screeched at Miyuki's direction desperately. Their call of distress worked perfectly, because within the next second the Urameshi boy and the others had arrived at the garden where the Spirit Beasts were at the moment.

"Did you see her!?" Yusuke didn't hesitate to ask that particular question as the others were looking at the gigantic bird creatures expectedly. The over protective brother instincts kicked in again, and Yusuke would stop at nothing to make sure his sister is okay, but this time with more effort.

Aki let out a small yelp before she motioned with her head to the direction where they last saw the Phoenix Warrior's figure. Although, once everyone turned to said direction, everyone started to feel uneasy.

"Why would Miyuki go into the forest?" Yukina questioned with an innocent but also worried voice, because from her perspective, this is very unlikely of the Urameshi girl to just roam around like that. But this was a behaviour that wasn't unfamiliar to the team members who were more involved in her life and bad habits like this.

"Whatever the reason might be, we better get to her before something happens to her again, or to her surroundings." Yara suggested the idea, sounding urgent because from the vibration she was briefly able to feel from moments ago, she knew something is off and that needs to be dealt with properly as soon as possible. With now awake enough to think and focus clearly, Master Yara stomped her bare foot onto the grass and tried to detect her student's location. It was hard to guess since the Phoenix girl was running fast at the moment, but thankfully she was able to detect her still with the energy that her footprints were leaving behind. "She is heading over that direction." The blind Elemental informed everyone as her left index finger pointed into a specific direction.

Everyone glanced over said direction and Genkai turned to looked at Koenma, Yusuka and Ruby. Even though she, her sister would be great additions to this case, she also knew her power level is not even close to the the missing girl's or her twin brother's level. In other words, Genkai and Yara felt their presence would not be good enough. But if there are any people who are able to at least be able to pull Miyuki back down to earth, it would be her brother and her friends for sure.

"My sister and I will stay and keep an eye out for Yukina and Puu." The elder woman with greyish - pink hair informed everyone, getting their attention fast. "You three take Aki and bring that girl home before she does any damage to herself or onto others." Yusuke, Ruby, Aki and Koenma exchanged glances with each other for a moment, feeling unsure about this plan, but knowing they have no time to argue about who should go out there, they ended up nodding their heads in agreement, looking rather determined now meaning they trust themselves enough to be able to deal with Miyuki properly, once the time comes. Without any other minute being spared, the three teen and Aki went into the depths of the forest.