Part 37

Friday Night *** Wedding Night***

JAY'S POV

I was getting reading for the best day of my life. I can still hear Snow, Kelly , Emma telling me how to wear my hair. How to wear make up that I never like at all. I don't care how I looked as long as I get my girl as my wife. 

Kelly said," We have to be going here now. Regina just text me." I just got up and went downstairs. I was stopped by Emma. 

Emma said," Hey dork, don't forget your pants. We all don't need to see you in you boxers." I looked down and I ran back up and went back down. All four us left. When we got to GRANNY'S everyone was there. My dads walked me down the aisle while the song "Thinking out loud " by Ed Sheeran. Then Sharan started to walk down the aisle with her dad while " Girl Crush" by Little Big Town. After the cemorey, Sharna and I went outside with family for photos. After Photos, we went back into to have food and some dancing. When it was our dancing to "Somebody to you" by the Vamps. Then our father's dance song is "I'm already there" by Lone Star. After the dancing, Sharna and I left in my 1970 Gateway Broncos that was midnight black. 

I got Sharna in passenger side of my car. I went to the driver side. Sharna and I went to the cabin in the woods. When we got there, I carried her into the cabin. Once inside, Sharna said," Jay, do you want to go to bed?" 
 I said ," Yes, I do. How bout you?" Sharna nodded her head yes. We both went to bed. 

Next day 

Sharna's POV

Jay was still sleeping so peaceful. I really don't want to leave her and our baby. I need to talk Regina and Emma about my will. I looked at the  clock and Jay had nightmare. I know Jay hasn't been herself since the rape and then she found out she was pregnant. I tried to  get her up without getting hit and I know it's unintentionally.  Jay  wakes up and asked what happen?

I said," You had a nightmare and I tried to wake you up. I have been up for the last three hours watching you sleep." 

Jay said," Do you want some breakfast? My parent full the cabin with food and dishes."

I said," Sure I can. Anytime you make food I am there. What are we having?" Jay and I went down to the kitchen and I sat down. I know that Jay hates it when her queen get dirty for no reason. I know that how she was raised. Jay made her special otmalte. Jay got a call from her birth parents and they wanted to talk about something. I thought this is a good time to go and talk to Regina and Emma. 

Jay said, " Sharna, Snow wants to talk about something what I don't know. I was wondering if you would like to come into town with me?" 

I said," I would like to go because I have a meeting with Regina and Emma. " We both got ready to go to town. It took us only 30 minutes. 

CHARMING'S APARTMENT 

We got there Snow, David, Henry, Robin, Regina, Emma and Hook was there in the sitting in the dinner table area. Snow said, " Jay, some of us wanted to give you guys something. Why don't you sit down so we can talk. "

I did said, " Regina and Emma do you need to be here right now?" 

They looked at each other and Regina said,"No, if you need us to talk. We can go to my office. Is that alright?"

I said,"  That will work and Jay if you get done before me you know where we will be at. I love you and are you going to be alright on your own?" Jay kissed me on the forehead and nodded yes. Regina, Emma and I left to go to Regina's office. 

Regina's office 

Emma said," What is going on, Sharna?" I told what I wanted done with my will and what I need them to do with Jay when I die. 

Regina said," We will do whatever you want us to do? Sharna, I know it will be very hard for her but I believe she'll get through it. I'll be there for when she needs me."

Emma said," We'll do what we can for her if she let's us. I know she don't let many people in and I hope she would at let some of us in. "  

I agree about all of the things they are saying. I said," What if I get her to open to the family more?"