part 22

David's Pov

Snow and Kelly are aguring about Jay. Jax tried to get Kelly clam down. I said to Snow," Hon, let's go to the kitchen for a few moments. Please?" Snow agreed and Jax got Kelly to back down. When we go into the kitchen, I said," What are two fighting over Jay for?"

Snow said on the verge of crying," Kelly thinks she knows Jay better than her birth mother. I know I have been gone all of her life. David, I know that we meet our daughter just a few days ago, but I can't lose her again. No matter what you or her adopted parents say I am still her mother. There is times where I am losing her all over again and I can't. I can't be here right now. I need to be alone. I need to think on my own I am sorry. Tell everyone to go on head and eat. I will meet you back at the apartment later." Snow kissed David on the check and walked out the front door.

I went back to the living room to join the rest of them. I seen Regina and Sharna came back.

Regina said," Where is Snow?"

I said with some sadness," She went on a walk. She just need to clear her head. Can we just eat please?"

Kelly said," Did I said something to make her leave?"

I said," I think you and I need to talk later. Right now lets eat. After dinner we can o to the docks to talk." They all agree.

****AFTER DINNER ****
KELLY POV

When we got done with super, David and I went for walk. I said," What can I do for you? Did Jay said something to you and your wife that I need to know?"

David said," No, she didn't say anything to us or at less me anyway. I want to talk about what you and Snow was yelling about."

I said," What about it?"

David said,"The way you was talk to her made her feel like she was or is going to lose her daughter again. She can't go through that again. Look I am not trying to be the bad guy. I am trying to be the peace maker. Jay is our daughter and yours. We have to work this out one way or another. This fighting can't be good for Jay or the baby. So I have been thinking and if it is alright with you?"

I said with worry,"I am not going to take her from you or Snow. Jay is my baby. Jay has been there for everyone else. When she got raped we all was there for Jay. I know that I should give you and Snow time with Jay. So what is your idea?"

David said," If Emma say it is alright, why don't all six of us moves into a bigger place and Emma can take the apartment. So we can get to know each other. Kelly, I think it might be easier on everyone don't you think so?" He does have a point, its a good idea.

I said," Only if Emma says it is alright for the plan. We can move tomorrow. Sounds good?" David nodded his head yea. We both walked back to Regina's. When we got back to the house, Regina and Henry was picking up. Sharna, Luca, Alexia,Jax and Emma was talking for while. Jax seen me and came to hug me.

I said," We need to talk to you and Emma for a few moments." Jax and Emma follow David and I outside.

Emma said," Dad, whats going on? Is it mom, Jay, or Neal?" David nodded his head no.

David said," How would like to live in the apartment on your own?" Emma looked at him with some confusion.

I said," David and I have been talking about the four of living with Neal and Jay in one house. Emma takes the apartment. What do you think?"

Jax said," Why are we doing this?"

David said," So all four of Jay's parent can learn to get along for not just for Jay steaks, but also the baby's. We can get to know Jay as a daughter first before anyone else can get to know. Jay needs to know that Kelly, Snow, Jax and I  be there for her no matter what. Emma, you and her share things in common. You two can get together easier than us four. Same thing goes with Henry and Regina. Anymore question?"