part 30

JAY'S POV

KELLY SAID," We just want to touch base with you. I mean last night pretty bad. Do you want to tell us want is going on? You don't talk to us or the Charmings. We are worried about you." After Kelly said that I went to get a chair to sit down in front of my parents.

Jax said, " Jay,sweetie, we all love you and we do care. There is nothing you can do to make us not love you. Just talk to us. "

I was talking, but I wasn't going to talk to them because I feel unsure with them. I said," I may not be talking to you guys, but I am talking to someone. Trust me she would tell you if it is bad. About last night was bad, I am fine. I will be fine once I marry Sharna, I am scared about being a mother. Anything else?"

Kelly was on the verge of  tears when Jax said,"Jay, all we are trying to do is understand you,but you are making really hard. Sooner or later you will need to talk to us. See you tomorrow. "

I didn't say anything but I did walk them out. I turned around and there was Snow and David. Snow said in teary  voice," Jay, who are you talking to? We do want you feel safe. No matter what you do it won't make us not love."

I started to walk away but David said,"Jay,lets talk just you and me. Snow, why don't you go and be with Neal."  Snow walked away and David and I just sat at the dinner table. David said, " Jay, I know that Snow, your mother are worried about you. I am not saying that Jax and I don't care or love you, we know how to give space to you. I want you tell me one thing about that we don't know already. Why don't we do this everyday until you trust all four us again. Sound good to you?"

I thought for a moment and I said," You know that I love to work out , write , and here is something you don't like my greens. I know how Kelly  and Jax will react to my actions when I say or do something. I don't know how you and Snow will react to. I do want to trust you guys, but its hard. I don't mind to tell you something about that you guys don't know already. Like I said before to get to know me is to read my stories. Can I go to school tomorrow? "

David said," Why don't I go and talk to Snow and you parent. You should get some sleep. Jay, I want you to feel safe. If you go to school you have to promise me that if you feel unsafe at school you come to the station and see me. If you promise that to me, I will try everything in my power to let you go, alright?"

I said," Alright, you got it. Deal, daddy. Sharna will take me to you if anything goes south. Good night, Dad. "  I gotten up to hug David and he nodded his head in agreement. I went to Snow and Neal and hug them and told them good night. I went upstairs to try to get some sleep.

DAVID'S POV

I went to Snow after I got done talking to Kelly and Jax on the phone for a quit moment and they gave us their blessing for sending Jay to school. I said as I am walking up behind Snow and hug," Kelly and Jax said yes for the school. Now what do you say about letting our girl go to school?" 

Snow said with a quit but sad voice," What happens if she has an episode? Do we have a plan?" After saying that she put Neal down in his bed.

I turn her around and said," Yes, we do have a plan. If she feels uncomfortable she can come t o the station with Sharna and hang out till she feels better. Unless you want her to go to you." 

Snow is on the edge of the bed just sitting there think I hope. Than Snow said," That sounds great. I was thinking about what happens when Sharna is gone. What will happen than?"

 I said," We have to come to it once it happens. Why don't we see how Jay does when that happens? Why jump that far a head?"

Snow is on the verge of crying and said," I know I should just let things happen but I can't. I want her to feel that we love and care about her. I don't want her days at school be horrible. It's our job to make sure that her life can be better than what it was. We need to let her talk to Blu or Tinker. We will have to have Regina's number on speed dial. Jay  like to talk to Regina."