PART 23

SNOW POV

When Henry and Jay left, Kelly and I have to talk about Jay. I don't want to over step, but how? I just said,"Kelly, can we talk upstairs please?" 

Kelly said, " Yes, we need to. Lets go. There is some things we need to talk about."

We both we upstairs and I said," Kelly, look I just want to get to know Jay. Why do you feel threaten by me?" Kelly is sitting down on Emma's bed.

Kelly said," You have the right to take her if you want. That's alright for now since we are here. I will let you take her but I want to visit once a week. I don't feel like fighting today. We will be here if you have any questions for you ?"

I said," That is alright. You can visit when ever you want. Why don't we let Jay decide who she wants to stay with?" I didn't want her to take Jay from me or this family.

Kelly said," Jay choice. How long do you think we should keep this up?"

I said," Let say until she can trust all of us. Or until the fighting stop between us. Why don't we go on down and talk to the rest on them about the living situation. Only thing I know is that we both love Jay. Jay is scared to love anyone because we left her behind. Jay needs to know that we wont leave her."

Kelly said," You are right. Let stop fighting and go down to the rest of the group. When can we go back to get our stuff and Jay's stories?"  I really didn't know what to tell her because we haven't talk to Blu.

I said as we were walking downstairs," I haven't talk to Blu yet since Jay was in the hospital. Since Jay was in the hospital, we were foucsing on Jay. We didn't have time to go to Blu and talk. We can go here shortly."

Emma said," Go where,mom? Mom, what is going on?"

I said,"  Jay will stay here with us and Kelly and Jax  will visit once a week for a while.  We will have to go to Blu to see what she has found out about how to get Kelly, Jax, Alexia, Luca, Sharna and Jay stuff from there time." We all left to go and talk to Blu.

**** MEANWHILE WITH JAY AND HENRY*****

JAY'S POV

When Henry and me got to GRANNY'S B&B , we found Sharna's room. I said," Sharna, I want to talk to you but first I need to talk to your parents. Can you please tell me where they are at?"

Sharna said," I think they said something about the docks or the hospital. Why? What is going on?"

I said," There is nothing go on. I swear, but I really need to talk to your parent. We will need to talk later. Henry, why don't you stay here with Sharna? I will call you when I am done. I will see you later." I kissed her as I done before, but this time she doesn't know that I want to marry her. I hope that they say yes to me on marring her. I left them there.

Henry said,"Yes, I can but my mothers aren't going to like it,but I will stay. Grandma and your mom isn't going to be happy but if you don't want us to go with you we won't go." I told him thanks.  I walked out and headed to the hospital.

***AT BLU'S***

EMMA'S POV

I was walking with Hook and my family to go and talk to Blu. We just got to Blu, and we walked in. Belle said," Hey you guys, what can I do for you? Do you guys want Blu?"

Snow said," Did you guys find out how to get to Jay's stuff back? How are you doing?"

Belle said," I didn't but Blu might have let go and find her. I am hanging in there. How is Jay doing?"

I wanted to say she is doing somewhat alright but Regina said,"  She is hanging in there as well. I think she really want to have her stories. "

We found Blu in what looks like a library and I said," Hi Blu, can we talk for away?"