part 12

JAY POV
I was starting to come out behind the mask I put up after my attack. I didn't know if it's going to come down completely. Right now it's broken a little bit.
David said,"Snow White gave it to me. She stole my jewels and I went after her when she step into my trap. That's when she called me PRINCE CHARMING."
Henry said,"I can read the story to if you would like, Jay?" I look at everyone and I nodded yes. I looked behind Henry and seen someone that look a lot like I should know him.
I said,"I would really like that, Henry. If you don't mind I have to go just for a moment." I got up and Jax came to me.
Jax said," What is it? Who is it?"
I said," I really don't know but I am going to found out. Can you send Henry?" Jax and I departed. Jax did sent Henry to me.
I was talking to myself when Henry came behind me. Henry said," Your dad sent me over here and who were you talking to?"
I said," Someone named Neal or Bealfire." Henry's face looked shocked and puzzle by my answer.
Henry said,"There was one here by both names actually." I stopped him before he could say anything else.
I said," Did you lose a father?"
Henry said while nodding his head," Yes, about year ago. Why?"
I said," I think he is here. He said that he loves you and your mother, Emma. You have two moms?"
Henry said," Yes, I do. Regina raised me up and Emma gave me life."
I said,"He wants to remind you that you have to practice sword fighting. Whatever that means. He also said practices with your grandfather David. Does that makes any sense to you?"
Henry said,"Yes, it makes perfect sense. How did you know about that? My father is dead."
I said," I can talk to the dead. I have been since I was five years old. Very few know that about me. Was he stuck or trap inside something or soneone before he die?"
Henry said,"I really don't know but Emma would know. Let's ask her." Henry ran to Emma and brought her to me. Henry said," Jay ask what you asked me."
Emma said,"Ask me what? Jay what the hell is going on here? "
Henry just blured out," Jay can talk to the dead." Emma just laughed at me.
I said, "The man here said Tallahassee was going to be our home but I listen to someone named August. I am so sorry that I let go to jail for me." Emma stopped laughing at me.
Emma said,"How in hell did you know that?!?!?!"
I said," Just before he die was he trap or inside someone else?" Emma nodded yes. I continue,"He didn't want you to see him like that. He also told me that he is happy that you moved on. He want to second guessing yourself about you and Hook." Emma was crying. I looked at Henry. We all hugged. The next thing I know was my head hurting than blackness.
KELLY POV
When I ran out of the cafeteria. I heard footsteps running after me and I stopped at a bench outside of the hospital. I turned around and it was Mary Margaret.
I said while crying,"What do you want? Take my daughter way from me and Jax?"
Mary Margaret said,"No, I don't want to take anyone from you. I'm trying to help someone who has taken real great care of my daughter."
I really wanted to kill her because of the fact Jay is her as well.I said,"If that's the case, why can't I make my little girl happy again? Does she blame Jax and I for what happened to her?"
Mary Margaret said,"The way you guys talk about her is that she put up walls again. In time she will let them down and you can procter her in very way that matters." We hugged and all of a sudden Emma came out to bring us in. When we got to the rest of the group, Jay was take to the emergency room again and this time no one knew what happened.
I said,"What the hell is going on?"
Henry said,"Kelly, she and I was talking with Emma. Than all of a sudden she fallen and hit her head on the counter or door nob."
Mary Margaret said," What were you three talking about?"
Henry said,"My father."
Mary Margaret looked confused because she knows that his father was die. Mary Margaret said," How is that possible?"
I said," When she was about five her other family said she die for about fifteen minutes and came back changed. Always talking to herself."
It took Dr. Whale about twenty minutes to come out and said," She need surgery to relieve the blood pressure around her brain. You can see her for moment."
Jax, Mary Margaret, David and I went to see Jay. Jay was lying there on the hospital bed like she was just sleeping. Mary Margaret just met her and she really does want to get to know my little Angel.
David said,"I love you, Jay. You have to get better so we can go hiking and fishing and whatever you want to do."
Mary Margaret said while crying,"I love you,Jay. I love the stories you told me and I would love to hear more. I would love it if you can meet your little brother Neal."
Jax said,"You need to come back to us. Your mom would never admit you are the glue in our life. You are my little Xena. I love you more than anything. Come back to us."
I was holding her hand and said,"I love you, JayBird. "
Dr. Whale came back and said,"It's time. I will update you a few times during the surgery." We all went back to the waiting room. Then Sharna, Belle, Regina, and Blu came back.
BELLE POV
When we got back to the hospital, everyone was waiting in the waiting room. I said,"What's going on? Where is Jay?" Kelly started to cry.
Sharna said,"She not...... " Emma shook her head no. Sharna turn to me and started to cry on my shoulder. I did was patting her head softly to clam her down.
Mary Margaret said,"Jay is in surgery. She will be alright. " I went to Kelly and Mary Margaret and ask if they could come outside with Blu, Regina and me. They both followed.
Blu said,"We did find somethings about Jay's necklace."
Mary Margaret said,"She let you have it?"
I said,"No way. She let Sharna have it. We did found out why she is having the dreams."
Kelly said," Why is my baby girl having these dreams?"
Regina said," They are premonitions of the future. She is the protector of the savior. They also say that no one can rip her heart out. I mean if she is the protector of the savior."
Mary Margaret said,"That explains the dream, but not the visions of my past."
I said,"What do you mean? Visions?" Mary Margaret explained what happened last night.
Blu said,"Has she die before?" Kelly nodded yes. Blu said again,"How was she? Has she been a loner?"
Kelly nodded yes and said,"She die when she was five years old. She would always be writing if she wasn't practice soccer, work out or hanging out with Sharna. Why do you ask?"