part 4

SHARNA POV

I got into Jay's pick-up. When I got and buckled up, I said while putting my book-bag down in the back seat,"So what kind of house do you live in? How did you get into the foster system?"
Jay got in and buckled up and ," I live on a farm with 5 horses and 2 dogs. I was always in the system. According to my ex adopted parents I was founded out by a forest on a road. All I had was this necklace and this birth mark on the back of my shoulder. "
I said," Could you show the birth mark? Why do you ex adopted parents?"
Jay said,"You can see my birth mark when we get to my foster family home. Ever since I was 15 years old. They sent me back into the system. I ran away from my first foster family. I kept in touch with Mrs. Lopez and she decided to get her foster license. I have been here for the last 19 months."
I said on the verge of crying,"Jay, is that why you don't show your wrist at or is that something totally different? Look I am not trying to pride. If you are not ready to tell me that alright." When I asked Jay about her wrist she kind of looked she was about to have a panic attack.
Jay pulled over and looked into my eyes and said while no emotion whatsoever in her voice which kinda scared me,"There much more scars you can see and a lot more invisible ones as well. I can show you them once I can learn to trust again. I lost the trust because of the foster system. I would like to show but you need to promise me you won't say a word to one. Kelly knows about it. "

JAY POV

I told one huge thing about me. I hope I didn't just push her away. I was about start driving again when I felt something on my arm and look up and seen Sharna getting closer to me and kiss me on my lips.
I said in a claim voice but inside I was screaming she kissed me," What was that for?"
Sharna said while chuckling," You confided in me about the darkest part of yourself. When you are ready to a how I'll be here. "
I start to drive again and said," I glad that you care about my wishes. Other girls would just begged me to show them. That made so uncomfortable. Thank you for giving me the space I need." It only took 15 minutes to get my place.
When I got home my foster mother's boyfriend,Jax Blaze Larkin, was over early and on my horse Xena, connemara horse from Ireland. Kelly got her just for me. Something had to be wrong with my baby Xena. I ran to Jax and said with a concerned voice," Hey, Jax why are you on Xena? Is something wrong with her?"
Jax got off of the horse and said," The vet came out today and said that her leg is getting bigger than normal. She wanted ro see the walking and rounding around would help.if not she might have a surgery for that leg. By the way who is the beautiful woman on on the porch?"