part 10

REGINA POV
I was reading when I here the door open and it was Kelly, Jax, Sharna and David.
Sharna came ip to Jay and kissed her on her lips. Sharna said," Did you miss me? How was your night?" Jay's arm wrapped around Sharna's waist. David and I was looking for sure.
Jay said,"I did, last night was kinda of rough but I made. How was your night,Sharna? Where is your parents?"
I said," Hey, Jay what do you mean by this? Is that what I think you mean?"
Jay said," Write it down what you think it means? Than I can tell you if you were right or not. Hey mom, dad, how was your night?"
Kelly said,"It was great. It would be better if you were with us. Dr. Whale said you cut your head pretty good young lady. Where is Mary Margaret?"
I said,"I let her go home and change. She also told me that Jay insisted that she go and get ready for work. When I got into Jay's room Dr. Whale and Jay was talking." I got up and went to David.
David said," What did you to talked about, Jay? Jay, how are you doing this beautiful day?"
Jay said," Dr. Whale and I talked about the test results, and he checked my head and my wrists. Other than that nothing. Why?" I whispered something to David.
Kelly and Sharna said," Well what about the test results say?" I am starting to think that Jay and Sharna is a couple.
Jay said," Well....." Emma, Henry, and Mary Margaret came in. Than Jay continue to speak," He said that I am someone's daughter in this room. He did said them and Regina has the names in her hand it is in the notebook. It's a story journal type of thing. If you want you can read the last paragraph?" I looked down and read it first to myself and looked at them.
I said with some worry,"Today I found out that my real parents are not from our reality but stories we read as a child. I am still in shock by who they are and maybe that's why I love very different versions of them. I still can't say their names. I hope they want to get to know me. I do love my adopted parents. I would kill for them." I stop just for a moment to look around the room everyone was crying and Jay. I continue to read from the notebook," Maybe if I wrote their names down it wouldn't hurt so bad if they didn't want me. If I get to close and they get to know decided that they don't want me anymore.
I still can't say their names maybe I'll write it so the fall wouldn't hurt. My parents are SNOW WHITE AND PRINCE CHARMING. I hope everyone will except me for me."

JAY POV
I looked around the room and hid behind Sharna. I wanted to run into the bathroom but couldn't. Than my mom said,"Before we do anything you guys will tell Jax and I what the hell is going on.?!"
Jax said while calming Kelly down,"All I want to know is who the heck is Snow White and Prince Charming.? Why are fairy tales characters doing here in this reality?" Well, when that last question was asked Henry, Emma, Mary Margaret, David all looked at Regina.
Mary Margaret said," Well..about thirty years ago Regina or the Evil Queen put a curse on all of us fairytale characters. To this place without magic and she is in charge of all of us. Twenty-eight years later Emma broke the curse and here we are." Sharna had look like she is crazy and put into a nut house.
Kelly said," So, who the heck brought us here than? Is there a new curse?" I looked at my necklace it looked like Celtic cross with some weird words.
Sharna said,"Just before we got sucked up in that portal. Jay was reading or playing with that necklace of hers. Than we end up in this town." Everyone was looking at me again.
I said with a confused look,"What?!?! I didn't do anything wrong. Why is everyone looking at me?"
David said without thinking,"Can I please see the necklace and may I take to Blu and Belle?" I nodded no.
I said with some anger,"No!! I will not take off. I never take off and you can look at. It's the only I have since I was a baby. My other adopted parents said that they found me wearing it." I got up after tapping Sharna's waist.
Emma said," Hey if she is my sister and why is 13 years younger than me? If you don't want to take the necklace off, why don't we have Blu and Belle come here. I can go and talk to both of them and see if thwy are willing to help us out."
Regina said," I'll go with Emma. I don't think they want me to stay around here anyway." I wanted her to stay but Kelly's face said another tune. I know that Kelly wanted to talk to Mary Margaret and David. I said,"Can you all leave me alone for awhile except Sharna? Mom and dad please let me think for awhile."
MARY MARGARET POV
I thought to myself, I have another daughter. Why don't I remember five birth to her? I need to talk to Dr.Hopper later. What is the matter with Jay? She is very quiet.
David said,"Why don't the rest of go to a place and talk. Since Emma, Henry, and Regina is going to get Blu and Belle to see Jay's necklace anyway." I mentioned my place and everyone agreed.
Kelly said," Why don't I cook something while we talk? It's about 12:30pm. Jay, you need to finish your breakfast."
Jay said in sassy tone," But mom I'm not hungry. I can't eat anymore. The doctor said slow and study will make a fast recovery."
Jax said in a clam voice," Well can you take one or two bits foe your mama? Please?" Jay nodded yes. She took the bits , and her face was I want to throw up type of look.
Kelly and Jax said after kissing her forehead," We'll come back later. Love you." We all four left and let Jay and Sharna only. We were leaving the hospital when Dr. Whale stoped us to talk.
Dr. Whale said," Mrs. and Mr. Lopez-O'Connor, can I please have a word? It's about Jay."
Kelly and Jax left and within five minutes they came back. They both look like they good and bad new.
I said with some worry in my voice,"What is going on with Jay?"