PART 25

***1AM***
DAVID'S POV

I looked up at the clock and it said 1:00am and Snow was still upstairs with Jay. I went up to see what is going on upstairs and  when I got up there Snow had fallen asleep with Jay in her arms. I kiss them both on the fore head. I went back downstairs, I sat down at the table to write Snow a letter. I wanted to tell Snow how I feel about the whole thing with Jay. After I got done with the letter I went to bed.

***6AM***
JAY'S POV

I woke up to pancake smell, I got up and I notice that I have a on my arms and legs. I went downstairs to see who was up. Once I got downstairs, Neal was up in his high chair and Snow was making pancakes. I said," Good morning Neal and Snow. Is there anything I can do?"

Snow said," Why don't you get the plates from the cabinet? David and you will be going to the station. Right now he is still in bed. Do you want to go and wake him up?" I went up to the cabinet to get the plates the three of us. Snow said," Do you want to wake up David? Do you want get Neal a plate?"

I said," I can get David for you. Can I ask you a question about last night?" I was shaking because I was afraid that I might have hurt someone.

Snow  said while flipping the pancakes, " Jay, you know you can ask me anything. I will tell you the truth. What is on that beautiful mind of yours?"

I said while walking up to her," Last night, did I hurt someone? What happen last night?" I can tell that she was having a hard time answering me.

Snow said," Do you remember anything from last night?" I went to her and saw her crying a little.

I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder," I did I do something to hurt you? No I can't remember much after I was trying to go to sleep. When I woke up this morning I notice that I have these scars on my arm and my arm hurts like hell." I wipe a tear from her face and said," I didn't mean to make you cry. I did I scare you?"

Snow said in a teary voice," No, you didn't hurt us that bad. You did scared me really bad. I was holding your arm and there was a huge cut on your arm. I yelled for Emma and Regina they tried to heal it but couldn't do it. We can talk more at lunch. I will be there for lunch. I want you to get Neal a plate, please."  Snow left to go and went to her bedroom.

I did what Snow said and I got Neal some something to eat. When I got with Neal, I went into the bathroom. I want to self harm. I started to cut my wrist. I overheard Snow talking to David about what happen last night. She told him that not to mention anything to me. All that talk, I wanted to go deeper with my cutting but I stop when Snow is calling. I said," I am in the bathroom. I'll be out in few minutes."

When I got out everyone was eating, I got my plate of pancakes. I sat down and said," Why so long face? Did Neal or I did something wrong?"

Snow looked at David and said," No, one did anything wrong. We are just worry about you. I want to make an appointment with Archie. If that is alright with you? Last night you were fighting me and  Granny. You was yelling 'NO, I WONT LET YOU INSIDE OF ME. I WILL TELL. Were you rape?"

I was afraid to answer them because they would overreact,"Yes, I was rape but I don't know if I am ready to talk about it with you guys. Am I still going dad David to work? Please don't cry for me and don't worry so much about me. I know I can tell you guys anything. I don't mind going to Archie if that would make you guys happy. " Snow was crying but was smiling.  David looked like he was proud.

Snow said," I will make the appointment for you. I thank you for telling us. I love you. I will be here when you are ready to tell us what happen. I am sorry that you are going through this, but know that you are not alone. No matter what happens you will always have family here. Why I come after school to get you for your appointment? I will stay at school for lunch."