PART 29

REGINA POV

Once they got to us, Emma said," How was Jay when you gotten her for dinner? I thought I heard screaming from upstairs. I didn't want to upset anyone at dinner. Jay was acting a little on edge. I was hoping you know why?" Henry and Robin looked at each other and then at me. I knew that I shouldn't tell anyone.

I said with some worry hoping that anyone wont notice," I think you should talk to her and all I know is this she is having nightmares. Really Emma talk to her if you want information from her. I am not going to talk for her unless she ask me to. Henry, you have school in the morning. " Emma nodded in agreement.
Emma and Henry went home. Robin and I started up walking again.

Robin said," Regina, what is really going on with Jay and you? I never see you like this expect with Henry. What is it between the two of you?"

I really didn't know what I was felling toward Jay something more than a mother and daughter thing but I said," I don't know what it is between us but right now she needs a friend and that is what I am  doing for her. I can't be telling everyone her problems. You guys want to know what's wrong with her than you ask her. I am not going to say anything about Jay behind her."

We walked around town for a little bit more then Robin walk me home.

☆☆☆Meanwhile at  Charming's ☆☆☆

JAY'S POV
After everyone expect Kelly and Jax left, Kelly,Jax and I went upstairs to talk for little bit. I broke the awkward silence and said, " I kinda know why you are here. So, what is going on?"