part 21

SNOW POV

When David said that stuff about Kelly all I want to do was cry but I thought to myself was,' I lost all those years with both of my girls. Both of them had it hard but Jay may had it harder than Emma. How can I show Jay that I love her and wont ever leave again from her life.'

Jay said," OK what time does Blu want to see me, David? What Kelly said to you is the truth about me writing. What else do you want to know before i tell the story?"

Emma said," How well do you play soccer? Is there a special move that is your signature move?"

Jay said," I promise that I wouldn't push it. I got 5 MVP awards for the last 6 year that I have been playing soccer, and I have many more awards for the game as well. I can tell you stories about some of my games."

Henry said while grabbing a sandwich," I would love to hear some of your soccer stories. I don't know if Grandma Snow would like to hear ."

I said while feeding Neal a bottle," I don't mind to hear your soccer stories. "

Jay said while nibbling on some chips," Alright, I have good." Jay pointed to a scar on her arm and contuine said," This was last year in the state finales and it was the second half of the game. My team was undefeated for the season. Well anyway, we were in Dos Moines,IA and it  was all day tournaments  to find who plays for the state finals. Well it was the Generals and another team called the Black Wolf . Well on that team there was a player who had it in for me it was the last game and it was the last few seconds of the game. We were winning the score was Generals 8 and Black Wolf 6 and I had the ball I did a side kick and she kicked my arm purposely. When I land on the ground I had her shoe in my arm and the referee called a penalty kick for me, and she was pissed off with me. I made the two score and we won the tournament. Before I did the penalty kick, I walked over to my coach and the coach said,' Jay it is really bad. I want to  put someone else in for you so the EMTs can look at it.'  I said to her while holding it down,' Can they wrap it up until we are done? It don't ever hurt.'  Coach said,' Let's see if we can for awhile,alright?' I nodded in agreement and I went back out to the field and Kelly was pissed off that the coach let me go back out there to play. All I cared about was winning the game. Once the game was done I let the EMTs look at it and they said that I needed stitches, I end up with twenty on top and at sub-skin I got thirty. Kelly was yelling at for going back out there while I was injured. I told her like I told my coach it didn't hurt. She didn't believe me. I got myself grounded for two months."

David said," That's a great story. Did you ever get mad at Kelly for grounding you for that?"  Everyone was waiting for an answer.

Jay said after taking a drink of water,"No, I wasn't mad at her. Why should I been mad at her?"

Emma said," SHE DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU!!! FOR ONE. I would be piss."

Jay said in defense of Kelly," She is my mom and I will not stand for disrespect for her. Do I make myself clear?!!?"

Snow said," I didn't think Emma meant anything by it. We don't want to show disrespect your family in anyway. I promise you that. Emma, say that you sorry."

Emma hesitated until Henry hit her arm and she said," Jay, I  sorry for talking bad about your mom. I wont do it again."

Jay said," I'll take the apology." Jay looked at her watch and said," I think its time for us to go back to Regina's to finish up dinner.  I had a great time today. Thank  you, Charmings." We gather our stuff and went back to the car. We headed back to Regina to finish up dinner. When we got back Jay finish up we all take showers and changed for the big family dinner.

7PM

SHARNA POV

I just got done getting ready for the big family gathering. I went down to find my parents ready for the dinner. Jay came up with Kelly. Jay came up and kissed my hand like she always done million times before. Jay shakes my parents hand and we went to the car and headed to a big mansion. When we walk in Snow came up and made us feel welcome.