PART 27

JAY'S POV

I just got done telling my father how I truly feel about everything.  David came up to me and said," We will get through it. You have Jax, Kelly , Snow and me. We wont let you be alone at all. I will try to be there when you need me. I know you might think I am feeding you some kinda of bull but I am telling you truth when I say' You are everything to Jax, Kelly, Snow, and me. I will try to make you feel comfortable and safe again no matter what it takes. Trust my words." David hug me and we left to go back to the station.

I said," David, how did you feel when Snow told you that she  was pregnant with Emma and me?"

David said," I was so happy. I didn't care how many there was of you guys as long as you guys was healthy. I was nervous about being a good father to both of you and still be a good husband to your mother."

I said," Is there anywhere I can work part time do?"

David said," Why don't we talk about it with your folks and Snow? I don't want to say anything and getting anyone of us in trouble."

We both went back to the station. Once we got into the station aunt Regina was there and she hugged me.

Regina said,"Hey Jay, how are you doing? I have a question for you."

I was wondering what the question was and I said," I am doing alright. What is the question? I will try to answer honestly."

Regina said," Do you have any  idea what kind of tuxedo do you want? Do you want a blue suit with purple tint?"

I said," Why don't you get one of each and I will try them on here or at the apartment. If it is alright with Snow and David?"

We both looked at David and  he said," It alright with me but you need to check it out with Snow and Kelly. I will talk to your dad Jax later today. Why don't Regina measure you and I go and see what is taking Emma so long with lunch. I will be back in twenty minutes." We both looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Regina said," Why don't we got to this store I know that does tuxedos? It would be better than me getting them and handing them to the tailor." I agree with her and we went with her.

***GRANNY'S***
EMMA'S POV

I was talking to Belle and Granny when my dad came in. David came on over and said," Hey Emma, what is taking you so long? Your sister is getting hungry. How are you ladies doing?"

Belle said," I am doing great. How is Jay doing with everything going on?" I really didn't know how Jay was handling everything.

David said," Jay is handling the best she can. She has an appointment with Archie this afternoon. Granny, I have a question if you mind?" David point over to the other side of the bar. They went to talk.

I said to Bella," Bella, how are you coming along with Jay's birthmark means?"

Belle said," What I understand of the markings is  the proctor of the savior and something about bring the happy ending to the town. I was going to tell your family once I got more information."

I said," I let them know what you told me. How is everything else going and I mean really going?"

Belle said," There are some bad days and some good day but all in all it good. I will see you and your family later. I have to go back to work." Belle got up and hug me and she left.

Shortly later David came up and he said," Where did Belle go off to?"

I said," She went back to find out more about Jay's birthmark. All she find out is that she is supposed proctor me and bring happy endings to the town but how I don't know." As soon as I said that Granny brought me a big brown bag.