part 8

AUTHORS NOTE- I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT MENTION BUT THE TIME LINE IN STORYBROOKE IS AFTER SEASON 4 EPISODE12

KELLY POV
I said," Why don't we talk to Jay about it. Let her decided. Things like that we like to include our daughter in. As much as I would like to say yes it's her body." We left Sharna with Jay for a few minutes and Mary-Margaret and I went back into the room with Jay to talk.
Jay said in the quiet voice,"What happened, mommy? I did I do something wrong? Is that's why the pretty lady is here?"
I look at Mary-Margaret and said,"Sweetheart, what do you remember? You are not in trouble. This nice lady is here because she wants to ask you a question. Is that alright, kido." Jay nodded her head yes.
Jay said," The last thing I can remember is us getting helped out by a kid and man with hook as a hand. They said we are STORYBROOKE. Than shortly later it all goes black. Why did I have another episode were I blacked out and did something stupid?"
I tried to said it as gently as possible,"You did but Emma found you and the doctor wants to keep you here for a couple of days. I'll be right here or outside in the hallway." Jay gave me a sign that she is good. I went outside in the hallway.

JAY POV
I was scared not going to lie and I said," How may I help you? My name Jay Jo O'Connor -Lopez." I sat up in the bed and shake her hand.
The pretty lady said,"Hi. My name is Mary-Margaret Blanchard Nolan. I have two questions to ask you. If that's alright with you?" I nodded yes.Mary-Margaret said,"Can we do a DNA testing on you? I heard that you have a very unique birthmark. Can I please see it?"
I was going to say no but made says something else. I said with a clam voice," You can do the testing and you may see the birthmark. If you can tell me if my dreams are true. Deal?"
Mary-Margaret said,"Deal. Who wants to go first?" I tried to pull down my hospital gown off the right shoulder. On it had what looked like Celtic cross with ancient writing. Than Mary- Margaret was about to cry and said,"Now, tell me about your dream, Jay."
I said,"Well I am walking in some kinda forest and there is woman that looks alot like that blonde outside." Mary Margaret say that's Emma. I continue saying,"Emma, was wearing all black. Black guy who I believed to be Lancelot calling out to name Cyneweard, and when I looked up that name I means royal guard.I came to him because he had some sort of small drager. He said that dark one to the dungeon. I do so.Emma kept saying repeatedly Iam not the dark one. That is Rumplesitiltskin or Mr. Gold. I kept quiet. That's where I wake up." Mary Margaret was confused but couldn't tell her any lies.
Mary Margaret said with a bewildered voice,"I could lie to you but I am not. Here is the truth I can tell you I hadn't happened yet if it is going to happen. Let me ask one person that might be able to help. Let bring your mom in ok."

MARY MARGARET POV
When Jay was done,I it was all a lie and it all can just be just a dream. I went to the door to get Kelly.
Kelly said," Is evrything alright?"
I said,"Hey Kelly, can I ask you something?" She nodded yes and I said," With Jay's dreams have she ever predict anything at all?"
Kelly said," Well yes certain things. Alot of the time it is about tv shows/movies. We also say she has a super power because she can tell if something is up or situation is a good or bad. Why do you ask?"
I was afraid to think about the time Maleficent said that my daughter could be the worst villain but she could be the greatest hero ever. I said with a clam voice,"I think she is what the book calls a protector but to who or to what is another thing. She does have gift of foresight of the future and the past. Let go and get Regina."
When I left Kelly and Jay, I was thinking to myself, What if she was seeing the future for Emma. All what her father and I did was for nothing. The dark one is out of town can't ask him about any of this. When I got to the group some of them have left, David, Henry, Emma and Regina.
Emma seen me and said," How is she?"
I said,"She is doing great beside her black out. I need Regina for a little while. Hey where is Jax, Luca, Alexis and Sharna?"
Emma said," They were getting tired so I and Henry took them to GRANNY'S. Is everything alright?"
I nodded my head yes and said,"Regina, can you please join me and Jay for awhile?"
Regina nodded yes and said," How can I help the both of you? Oh by the way Emma, Henry was getting hungry so I gave him some money to get something from GRANNY'S." Emma sign that she was hungry to. We both went to Jay's room.
Jay said,"Hi Mary Margaret or should I call you Snow White. Who is this?" Regina and I looked at each other with confused look.
Kelly said,"She fell asleep for like five minutes or so. Just before she woke up she was screaming someone named Red. Do you know someone who is named Red? Why did she call you Snow White?"
I said," Jay, this is my friend Regina Mills she is here to talk to you, ok? Kelly, can I talk to for a moment?"
Kelly and I went into the hallway. I said," Jay, why don't you tell her about your dreams alright." Jay nodded yes.

JAY POV
Regina said after Mary Margaret and my moma left," Hello Jay. I am Mayor Regina Mills. Do you want to tell me about your last dream?"
I said,"Well Mayor Mills, like I told Mary Margaret that I was in some kind of woods or forest than I saw someone who looked like Emma and a black guy who I think is Lancelot. Lancelot called a name which was Cyneweard. I went to him and he said to take the dark one to the dungeon and I did it. On the way to the dungeon she kept repeating' I am not the dark one. Rumpelstiltskin is the dark one.' That went I woke up."
Regina said,"You now what, kido? You do have a gift to see the future. Do tell me you very last one."
I said,"What do you mean see the future? Yes. I can. Here goes nothing just don't get mad. Sharna and I was walking around town. Than you and some blonde hair woman was trying to kill something. Red was in the middle of the monster sight. I told Sharna to stay put and I will get Red. I started t o yelling at Red. Than I wake up."
Regina was trying to keep me clam by rubbing my shoulder and upper arm. I said,"You didn't have a loving mom? She made you marry someone you didn't love. You love someone lower than you. I am right?"
Regina said," How did you know that? I never told you."
I said,"You touched me. I seen what looks like a video or show. That all I say it. Why?"
Regina said,"How is that possible? Why don't ask our librarian. Can I take a photo of your birthmark? If you we can help you out with your powers?"
I said," That I can believe. You can take photo but this time wear gloves. Let try you touch me with gloves on my shoulder. I would like to look in the library for myself if you don't mind."
Regina said,"Why don't you get some sleep? Let me see if Mary Margaret have anything for you. I come back tomorrow sometimes around 9am. I can call in Mary Margaret. I'll be right back." She left me alone. Within about five minutes later they all three came back in.
Kelly said," Don't worry your dad and I will be a call away. Your dad gotten a room at GRANNY'S. I'll be back to see you in the morning. Ok?"
I said," Ok. Tell daddy that I love him. I will be taking that DNA testing. Mary Margaret why don't you stay with me we can talk. Regina, thank you again. Mommy, I am hungry." I knew that if I didn't say or tried to eat something they will make me.
Regina said," What about a burger and French fries and a thing soda from GRANNY'S? Anything else?"
Mary Margaret said," I would like a cup of hot tea or cold tea."
I said," That sounds great. Thanks Regina." Kelly and Regina left.
Mary Margaret said," How did you know my real name is Snow White? The book says that you are the protector for the savior. Do you know that?"
I said," Mary Margaret, like I told Regina. When you touched me to see the birthmark on my right shoulder. That when I was you can say watching a video in my head which is the best way I can explain it. Can I please see the book?" Just as I finish that question Henry walked in.
Henry said while handing me a bag of food,"Hey Jay, my mom sent me over to give you this. Mary Margaret,I need to talk to you for a moment."
Mary Margaret said,"About what Henry? Do you have your book?"
Henry said," Well yes. I do. Why?" Reaching into his back pack and grabbing it out. Henry said again,"Why do you want it for? Grandma, what's going on? Mom said that Jay has a powerful powers."
He gave it to Mary Margaret and she said," I want to try something. She was telling you the truth. Here you, Jay. Anything?"