PART 26

***MEANWHILE WITH JAY IN POLICE STATION****
EMMA'S POV

I was hang out with my dad and my new sister in the office. Jay said," What do you like to for work? "

David said," We walk around to make sure everything is going alright and we call it patrol. We are trying to put all the files on digital files. Why do you have that blue tennis ball?"

I said," Dad, why don't I take the first patrol. You need time Jay."

Jay said," I have excellent eye and hand coordination. I can show you if you want. What do you guys want to know about me?" I want to know how she is really doing?

I said," How are you doing with our parents? If you want to talk to me about anything you know where I am at."

Jay said," They are okay. They are better than some of the other foster homes that I have been in. I have my stories to keep here in the reality of life. Anything else?"

David said," How is your stories? Are we ever going to hear or read your stories?" Jay was walking into one of the cells.

Jay said," My stories is doing alright. I don't know when or if you guys will read the stories. Snow is a different story. She was there when I wanted to be alone but some how she got me to read her some parts of the story. Anything else?"

David said," How do you feel about going to be a mother and wife?"

Jay said," Honestly, I am scared. Sharna and I have been through a lot. I don't know if I can love this child because of the way it came into the world. I might be able to find the love for this kid."

I and David look shocked about what Jay said. I wanted to hug her but I know how she is. I said as looked at my watch," Dad, why don't I order lunch from GRANNY'S . What do you guys want? Jay, is there something you want?"

David said," I take my usually. Emma, can you see how Kelly and Jax is?" I nodded yea in agreement.

Jay said," I will take tomato soup and three grill cheese sandwiches with Granny's cookies. What is wrong with mom Kelly and dad Jax?"

David said," There is nothing wrong with them. Snow was going to talk to Kelly about you going to school."

I said,"Anything else before I go and order. Jay, what size of soup do you want? They have a large container to small container."

Jay said," Medium will work for me." I left Jay and David only.

DAVID'S POV

When Emma left I was left alone with Jay for the first time since she got here. I said,"Jay, I know we can help you out with everything. I want to thank you for telling me how you really feel about the marriage and the baby. I will always be here for you and Sharna. I love you, kid."

Jay said," No problem. David, what is it about my birthmark that everyone is worried about? What do I need to do around here since I can't really have a good workout?"

I really didn't know much about that the birthmark and why it is so important to Blu and Belle. I said,"Jay, I don't know why Blu and Belle is worried. What I think it is about your birthmark, you are special to everyone expertly to me and everyone. Why don't we go and see Dr. Whale. Let see what the doc says about you working out?"

Jay said," Okay, when is Emma coming back? David, how do you feel about having me as daughter? I know I have problems and everyone is acting as if@ there is egg shells around me. I am not going to break."

I said," Emma will be back by noon. I feel great about you coming to us. I don't care about the problems you have we can get through them like we always@mention a user do. Snow and I always wanted a big family. I love you no matter how you feel about us."We went out to see Dr. Whale to find out what kind of work Jay can do.

Jay said," I love you and Snow. I just worry about my nightmares and my episodes plus this baby thing. I want someone I can trust and since you and mama Snow trust Archie, I will give him a chance but if I don't feel comfortable with Archie. Can you make sure Snow don't make me go back to Archie?"

I know how Snow is and said," I will do what I can do. I will try to keep Snow out of your choice." Jay nodded in agreement.
I said," Jay, why don't we go and walk around. If you want to talk about whatever you want. I would love to know you."

Jay said," Okay, why don't we go and find out what kind of work out I can do. Daddy, can I ask a question?"

I said as we were walking out of the station," Jay, you can ask me anything. Nothing you ask me will make me feel any different about you. "

Jay said, "Dad, what would you think about me if I don't have this child? David, what happens if I can't do this parent thing?"

I said," I would love you anyway. If you do have the child, we all will be there for you and the little one. We will help you out in anyway we can. What do you want me do for you?"

Jay said," First don't say anything to mama Snow. Why is it that she is so positive about everything? "

I said," The reason is because we have faith in hope and love. Why don't you want me to tell Snow?"

Jay said,"No ofends dad, but Snow will over react if I told her the truth?" We reached the hospital and we went inside. Jay said to the nurse at the front desk," Can I please talk to Dr. Whale?"

The nurse said," Yes, you can, but let me get him for you." We both nodded in agreement and we sat down in the waiting room.

**** TEN MINUTES PAST****
Dr. Whale said," Jay and David, how can I help you guys out today?"

I said," Jay has a question for you. Why don't we go and talk in a room please?"

Dr.Whale said," Why don't we go to this room?" While pointing to a empty room #5 and said again," Jay, what can I do for you? Are you in any pain?"

Jay and I went into the room. Jay said," Hey doc, what kind of work out can I do? I need to workout because it clams me down when I am stress out. I can't write stories all the time."

Dr. Whale said," I would like it if you do light workout. Why don't you walk? It means just walking for a few hours. No lifting anything heavy. No running five miles until your head injury heals."

Jay look mad and said," Why can't I do my regular workout? I read that pregnant women can do everything and anything until the birth." Jay turn to me and looked like she was about to lose it. Jay said," Dad, can you please help me from going nut or crazy from not working out. I don't know how I can do this."

I went to Jay to hold in a hug and I said," Jay, we can work on something else, like getting to understand you a little bit better. Why don't you keep a notebook and pen with you at all times? You can write whenever you want."

Jay said, " Okay I can try, but no promises. Dad, I think your phone is going off. Is it mom?" I look at my phone and it was Granny. I thought to myself," What is going on?" I answer my phone and all she want to let me know Neal is doing great since his accident.

Jay said," I am wondering how is mom Snow going to handle me writing? Dad, I am sacred about everything. I wont have forever with my love and I am carrying my rapist child. What am I going to do when she is gone?"