Part 40

***Hospital Room 24*** POV JAY

I wanted to crawl up in a blanket and scream by myself. Snow came in the room first. The doctor said that I was dialed at 6. What the hell does this mean I am thinking to myself. Snow, came over to me and said," How my Jay doing ? I am here if you want. Jay, I love you kid."  I did something that shocked everyone including myself. I grab Snow and hugged so hard and I whisper I love you too mom. 

Sharna said," Jay are you alright? This is not you. What is going on here?"

I said, "Your wish. Did you call Emma and Henry?" 

Snow said," I could if you want. "

I said," Where dad David?" By this time Kelly, Jax, Robin, Regina and Sharna and Snow is in my room. 

Robin looked at Jax and looked back me and said," We can go get him for sweets. Don't worry your dad will be one way or the other. " All the men kissed me on the forehead.  

***3 Hours later***

I had the baby and it was boy. Sharna knows that I love the Celtic history and the names. 

I didn't want a party for him and us. When everyone was in the room I said," His name is Aeron Con Kane. I don't want to show him off as lion king but I don't mind a party for us with close family for now. " 

Sharna said," That sounds great. Why don't I get planed out for you." Before she could finish up the sentence.

Emma said," Don't you dare think you'll be planning this party. We will do it. How about three days from now. Does that sound great to you?" 

I looked Sharna and nodded in agreement. 

***3days later***

POV SHARNA

I was happy that Jay was letting Snow in at least. Snow isn't pushing anything and letting happen. I am not feeling good today, but I need to stay awake for the party today.

Jay said," Sweetie why don't you take a nap with Aeron and I'll get you up this afternoon. I have some running around to do. If you don't mind to watch Aeron. " I agree. 

***3pm***

POV JAY

I came back at 3pm and they were still out and I took a quick shower. After the shower, Sharna normal woke up but something is going. I got dress and then check her I couldn't get a pulse and heart beat. I called 911 to let them know that she has passed away. I called her parents and both of mine. Regina heard the crying and came in. She took Aeron but didn't stay which might have been a mistake. I took all of my sleeping meds. When Snow and David came in. They seen me lying next to Sharna with empty pill bottle. 

Snow yelled," Jay, can you wake up for me. I need you to wake up for me. If not for me do it for Aeron." Snow shake Jay to wake. 

I woke up and said," I am sorry. Help me out." I was out again. 

POV SNOW

The doctor said that Jay is in coma and Sharna did passed away. What do you guys want to do?

TILL NEXT BOOK.