PART 1

JAY POV

I am also a 17 year old lesbian who was adopted when I was just a month old. Then when I was 15 years old I was kicked out because I am a lesbian. Fews after that one of my teachers , Mrs. Kelly Lopez, took me in. I also live in a small town call Ocheyedan, Iowa but school I got is called Sibley-Ocheyedan. I play soccer and cross country. Mrs.Lopez says that its good for me and for mental illness that I have which is borderline personality disorder.
I went to the gym after soccer practice. I usually bring my phone so I can listen to music while I work out. I accidentally drop it on floor. When I went down for someone else went down as well we touched hands and I looked at the beautiful woman that I ever did see.
I said with a smile, "Thank you for picking up my phone. My name is Jay Jo O'Connor-Lopez. Whom shall I take out for some drinks or dinner to show my appreciation?"
The mystery woman said with Australian accent," My name is Sharna Xena May. You don't have to take out unless you want."
Jay said with a smile still on her face," I want to take you unless you something more important things to do. I'll have to finish up on my work out but afterwards we can eat some where great. "
Sharna said with a smile as well on her face,"That sounds great. Why don't we both talk while working out?" Jay nodded in agreement to the plan.

SHARNA POV

I thought to myself when I walked into the gym, I am new in town no more Hannah Rizzoli,my gym buddy. I hate that my dad and mom got transferred here and I am only 17and 5ft. 4in. I was walking to start my work out than I woman that dropped something. I went over there and again I thought to myself, this woman is very hot, cute, eyes was pretty brown and she is taller than I.
Jay said, "Are you new to town?"
Sharna said, "Yes, I am. My parents got transferred from Australia to here. By rhe way how old are you?"
Jay said while getting on bike, "That sounds great and sad all in one. I am 17. How old are you? What do your parents do for a living?"
Sharna said while getting on a bike next Jay, "Well my parents are sale rep for a pharmacy department for hospitals. I to is 17. What do you do for fun?"
Jay said while biking,"There isn't much to do around unless you live out on fram."
After the work out it was about 8pm. Jay took me to a pizza place that is called PIZZA RANCH. She paid for me and her. Jay and me got our food.
Jay said while eating, "I was just wondering I'd you wouldn't mind being my girlfriend? "