Foreword

Boun's life seems so perfect .... but .... he knows that something is missing ..... he does not have his complement .... Pretending the appearance of happiness is consuming him ...

Boun .... upon the death of his father he inherits a large fortune .... he lives his life with great intensity ... between each love relationship he confirms that he is not complete ... that he needs a true love ...

Prem is an extremely happy boy .... he has everything he needs .... friends, his mother, a good education and .... love ????

T / N is a girl in love with her best friend for years ... BOUN ... she does not know the seriousness of her illness ... and openly shows her feelings .....

Siwaj ... father of T / N, partner and friend of Boun to whom his father entrusted the care of his son when he died ...

Perth ... Prem's best friend .... is his confidant and advisor .... more than friends with almost no siblings .....

Aunt Patty .... Nana and Boun's surrogate mother .... she always knows everything about him ... she knows when he is angry and when he is happy .... she is always attentive to every step he takes since he was a child ....

This is my first story ... I hope to do well .... I hope you enjoy it and like it .....

Excellent life for all ... may the BOUNPREM be with you