REVELATION

PLEASE.... LET ME EXPLAIN!!!...

Those were the words that Boun said when he saw Nana Patty... but the impression was greater when he saw who was behind her at the door... Prem's mother

Boun and Prem were shocked to see the women standing at the door of the room... without a doubt the shock was for the 4..... Nana Patty and Prem's mother who was going to visit him and help him to bathe...he just covered his face and lowered his eyes...the impact of seeing his son in that situation was truly impressive...but he came to his senses in a matter of seconds...the The women came in and Prem quickly put on his shirt... he had a lump in his throat and couldn't say anything because of the shock of seeing his mother in front of him...

*"Ma.....let me explain...everything has a reason.....please ma".... Prem approached her fearfully....

*"Prem....yes...we should talk, you need to tell me what's going on....but not here....I don't think it's the right place....Boun's wife is inside this house and I won't be the one to disrespect him....so we'll go home now and you'll explain everything to me"...Prem's mother said calmly....

*"I'm so sorry you saw this......I really didn't know what was happening here with these guys......Boun....I didn't educate you like that...and in the absence of your mother and your father.....it's me you owe an explanation to".....said Nana Patty....

*"We will...please...just...give us a chance to talk and explain everything.....Nana....ma,....sorry....Tia.. ..we can talk somewhere else....I don't want to expose this situation in front of someone else".....everyone knew who he was referring to....

*"We can go to my house...we'll talk quietly there...so...it will be now...I won't let any more time go by.....Prem...take your things" .....

*"Please aunty.....first give me a chance to explain the situation...and if I can't convince you.....then...I'll let Prem go".....Boun I beg....

Nana Patty took her bag and left the house with win in her arms..... she wouldn't leave the little one with Y/N ​​who was still asleep and left a message and her breakfast in her room......

The 4 of them left the mansion and headed to Prem's house in Boun's car..... arriving home they all sat quietly in the living room...but really nervous about what was coming.....

*"Okay.....I'm listening....who's going to start talking?"...Prem's mom said....

*"I'll be the one to explain the situation to you...since I consider myself responsible for everything that is happening"....the eldest spoke

*"Boun from what I could tell.....you weren't forcing Prem.....so he also has some responsibility, right son???"....

Prem nodded his head lowered....

*"I just want to know....how could they do that????"....said Nana Patty....

*"Nana.....I fell in love with Prem, I don't care that he is a boy and that society may be against it....I fell in love with him because of his essence....because of his big heart,... Prem is the most wonderful boy I've ever met.....don't judge us for being the same sex."...

*"You're wrong Boun....I never talked about gender...I'm not against your relationship with a boy....don't be confused or offend me"....

*"I understand Patty's question....what we want to know is why they got into this relationship when your Boun was a married man with a child.....that's really what we want to know"....

*"Ma....it's hard to explain......I know I was wrong to fall in love with Boun.....but I couldn't help it.....in fact....I think I love him since before I met him.....and I'm so sorry if you feel disappointed in my mom.....I just.....my heart fell in love like a fool"....