THE ARRIVAL

Still in the SPA.....the 4 young people were getting ready to go back home.....Boun pushed Saint aside so the boys wouldn't hear them.....

*"I'm in a problem,..... someone took videos and pictures of the fight last night in the bar.....and it's all over the newspapers in Bangkok"....

*"What???...like???...who did that????"....

*"I don't know.....but I plan to find out as soon as we get back".....

* "Are you worried about your image and what will they say????"....

*"I don't care about that.....I worry about Prem.....if his image is in those videos.....they will start harassing him.....and if Y/N finds out??? ?"....

*"Shut up.... don't even think about it.... it would be the end for you.... but especially for him.... you know the person you married very well... ..and you know what he's capable of".....

*"I know.....that's why I have to protect him.....I need your help".......

*"Whatever you ask me.....I'll help you.....for now....I'll put the staff to work to get the newspaper that's still for sale out of the market".....

Prem was putting away the luggage and Perth silently approached them.....

*"Boun" .....he said showing his cell phone....."you are in all the social networks".....

The blonde was surprised to see those videos on the internet while he savagely beat the guy.....

Saint immediately took out his cell phone and started making different calls....

* "All the staff is working on downloading those videos and images from the network... don't worry... it will be solved"....

* "Prem knows about those videos ???" ... Asked the blonde ...

* "No .... Prem doesn't have much contact with the networks .... so I don't think he sees it ..... but I'll take his cell phone and block those pages as much as possible" ... .

Boun was really distraught ..... he couldn't stop thinking about the consequences of his actions ...

They returned in Boun's car and Prem noticed him all the anguished trip and looked at Saint and Perth glued to the cell phone ...... so strange was everything for him. ... every now and then Boun would take her hand and kiss it hard ...

* "Boun ??? .... is everything alright .... I feel a little strange to you" ....

* "No chubby ... I'm fine .... just ... a little tired ... That's all" ....

They decided to take first to Perth then Prem to a distance from home so as not to be discovered, Boun would take Saint and then he would return home ....

Prem went inside the house greeted Nana Patty and went up to T / N's room .....

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

Ahead

* "Sawatdee ..... come back !!!! .... how are you ???" .....

* "I'm .... fine ..... and you ????. How was your trip ????" ....

* "It was great ... thanks for asking" .....

* "I imagine ..... remember me .... who did you go with ????". .

* "Oh .... with my friend Perth" ....

* "You know ... Boun was out this weekend too ..... he spent his birthday with someone else ..... I'm totally sure he's sleeping with someone else ...... what do you think? Prem ???? "....