UNDER THE SAME ROOF

The judge left and Nana Patty called those present to the dining room ..... T / N She took each boy's arm and addressed Prem ...

T / N: "join us for dinner Prem" ..... he said with a slight pout ....

Prem: "the best thing is if you take your luggage to your room and put your things ..... I don't think it's right for me to sit with you" ... said Prem as he gave Boun a slight look ... ..Boun just couldn't stop looking at him.

Prem was heading towards the luggage that was almost at the entrance when he heard behind him a masculine and sensual voice.

Boun: "Prem ...... sit with us ..... please" ....

The blonde let go of the girl's grasp and took a few steps forward, taking Prem lightly by the arm .....

"Please" .... repeated Boun.

Prem quickly withdrew his arm and walked over to T / N ..... he really didn't want to cause a fuss if Boun kept insisting ...

Prem: "I'll have dinner with you ..... and I only do it because you ask me to" ...... looking at the girl .....

Those present were accommodated in the luxurious dining room and Boun sat at the head of the table with T / N to his right, next to the girl, his father and later Mew ...

Boun: "Prem ..... sit here .... and pointed to the empty place on his left .....

Prem looked at T / N and is nodding in approval.

Boun: "Nana .... you too sit with us" ..... the blonde called Nana Patty.

T / N frowned and voiced.

"Will the servants dine at our table ??" ..... he said cruelly.

Boun got up from the table and looked at the girl somewhat annoyed .....

"My Nana is not a servant ... I ask you to respect her" ... said the blonde with a cold look.

Siwaj: "daughter .... that attitude is unacceptable '.... said the father somewhat indignant ....

T / N: "well then call the driver and the cook to share the table as well" ...... he said rolling his eyes

Prem got up and said sheepishly.

Prem: "then I don't deserve to be here either ... I'm also a simple employee" ..

Boun took the boy by the wrist from his hand and said softly ...

"Please ... stay" ... the young man went to his Nana and took her right next to Prem ..... he opened his chair and helped her to get comfortable ...

Boun returned to his place with an angry look at T / N ...

Prem touched Nana Patty's hand and smiled tenderly at her .... Nana smiled back ...... dinner was as normal as possible .... most of it in silence .... just from Every now and then Boun would discreetly look at Prem so as not to be discovered .....

Prem timidly felt the boy's gaze and it made him shudder .... only a couple of times their gazes met ..... and the youngest was the one avoiding them ....

Dinner ended and as there was no reason to celebrate ... Siwaj and Mew said goodbye to those present ...

As he said goodbye, Boun turned his gaze back to Prem and noticed how the boy and his Nana had their hands linked and, smiling, they talked ..... seeing that scene brought him a lot of happiness and tranquility ..... and he smiled on the spot. ...

Back in the living room, the owner of the house asked him and his Nana to show Prem and T / N their room ...

But the girl interrupted .....