RESPONSABLE

Prem tried at all costs not to be alone with Boun for a single moment.... he knew it would be dangerous for him.... when there was someone around him Y/N acted as loving and kind as possible.... ..but as soon as they were alone.....the boy was cruelly humiliated.....

Siwaj arrived at the hospital the next day.....going directly to his dedaughter's room...and there...he saw something that surprised him.....but he ignored it, like everything his
daughter did...

When the girl saw her father... she pretended...

*"Oh .. Prem....I'm so sorry....I slipped the tray.....excuse me please.....ohh...noo....be careful...no you're going to hurt yourself with the glass...... dad!!!..... you came.... i missed you so much.... daddy....tell Prem to be careful picking that up"....he said with a honeyed voice.....

*"Hello baby.....how are you feeling????...how is my grandson, I want to see him!!!!"....

*"Prem takes dad to see little Boun.....you must see him dad...he's beautiful like his father.....right Prem????"....

The boy gulped and guided Siwaj to the nurseries.....they stayed there for a moment watching the little boy.....Prem took the opportunity.....

*"Mr. Siwaj..... I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity to work with you taking care of your daughter.... but now that BB was born..... it's time to go....T /N is gaining strength and I think he won't need me anymore".....

*"Oh boy... we should talk about this with her... maybe she wants you to stay by her side... if it's about the salary... I'll increase the amount"......

*"No...it's not that...it's just that...she is fine now and they hired me to take care of her during her pregnancy...and now the baby is born"....

*"We'll talk about this with my daughter and her husband, do you think??"....

That unsettled him....he knew that she would never let him go until he paid for his mistake....and Boun....wouldn't let him go that easily either....back to the room.... I look at Boun next to the girl.....

*"Siwaj.... you came back... have you seen your grandson????"....

*"Of course....he's beautiful...I'm going to spoil him a lot....he'll be the most pampered child....just like his mother"...

*"Sorry about the bb".... Prem mumbled...

*"Excuse me??"".... asked Siwaj...

*"No nothing....I said that....it will be a much loved BB".....he pretended to smile....

*"Well... by the way... Prem has told me that it is time for me to leave the house and your care, daughter... now that my grandson Prem is born, it will no longer be necessary"... .

*"Nooooo....I need him...I don't want him to leave my side.....ever".....

Prem closed his eyes... he knew he was lost...

*"Dad....do something....don't let him go....offer him more money....but don't let him go"..... The girl insisted....

*"Prem......I would like you to stay home....please don't go.....I need you".... Boun didn't mince his words and reacted in time. ...."I need you because I know that no one could help Y/N better than you"....

*"Look Prem.....my husband is asking you...he needs you...will you be able to leave him alone to his fate????"....

Prem knew perfectly well what that woman was talking about.....and biting his lips, he had no choice but to accept.....

*"By the way Prem....what happened to your face and arm"???"....asked Siwaj...

*"Well actually me".......