TRUTHS

"ohhhhhh......don't tell me that Boun hasn't told you anything???...really???.....5555....how pathetic they are.....come on. ... tell your lover what you did for a coward".... the woman shouted....

*"Shut up Y/N......get the hell out of here.....go get drunk like every day and leave me alone.....things have changed....I won't be your damn puppet anymore. ....,..not even your illness or your son stop you from so much evil ".....

*"Oh......my love. 5555.....thanks to Dr. Brigth, Prem's boyfriend, my illness has been very stable and my son......well.....I don't have nothing to say...oh how boring they are...by the way Prem.....how are you doing with Dr Brigth...when will his wedding be???.....Boun and I can be your godparents..... true love???"..... the woman walked away laughing....

*"Boun.....what does Y/N mean by your suicide attempt???"...

*"It's nothing important... maybe when you give me the opportunity to talk to you... I'll tell you everything... I need you to give me hours of your time so I can explain it to you"....

*"Now it's impossible.......the truth...I don't want to be alone with you...I'll let you know when it's time".....

At that moment Nana Patty and Win entered the kitchen.....Win was completely calm and asked them to take him for an ice cream....

*"Win....papa Boun can take you for ice cream.....I have to see your uncle Saint and your uncle Perth......and I can't go with them honey....but have a lot of fun with dad ok??...

Win made a small pout but I accept it..... Boun took the little boy by the hand and they left the house.....

Nana Patty was entertaining on her cell phone and suddenly she screamed......

I FOUND IT!!!

*"Nana.....what's wrong....you almost gave me a heart attack"....and he laughed.....

*"Oh honey...... I've been trying to find my email password for years"....

*"Wow Nana do you have mail???....5555"....

*"Ahhh ..Boun I created it years ago for myself..... but I never use it..... about 2 years ago I received an email but I could never open it ...... and I was curious about let's see what it is....... until now I remembered the password... oh Prem... there's no doubt that I'm old".....

*"Nana......don't say that.....you're still strong and beautiful....you should find a boyfriend"......Prem laughed at Nana.....

*"Oooiiiiii Prem.....oh dear...what are you saying......look....here....this is the email.....now.....no I remember how I should open it..... can you help me ".....

*"Of course Nana.....of course...let me see"......Prem was surprised to see the sender....."Nana......it's an email from Boun. .....actually.....well...it's..a video "......

*"Can you open it for my love...... can we still see it????

*"Sure Nana......but what do you think if we see it on the computer.....it will be easier that way.....do you think so?"......Nana nodded and they went straight to Prem's room...

After a few minutes Prem....I clicked on the video on the screen after seeing the title of the video...."in case we don't see each other again".....

FLASHBACK

2 YEARS AGO....... MAURITIUS ISLAND

"Nana... first of all... I want to thank you for the time you dedicated to me when I was a child... thanks for all that love you gave me... thanks for taking care of me and making me a good man......this year away from home.....has been the worst of my life.....it hurts me so much to have left you guys.....it hurts me so much to have left only Prem.....I had to abandon my own son......and the pain I feel.....is very great...so great that it is unbearable...I don't want to continue like this... ..I don't want to continue with this agony,.....I was left alone...I'm far from you...I don't know if I'll be able to see my son.....and Prem .. ...(tears)..... Prem is now happy with someone else .....he is with someone who can make him happy and who will never put him in danger......Nana.... .ask Prem to forgive me......I would never have left him.....I would never have said all those hurtful words to him.......but I had to......Nana ....if I didn't leave Prem that day.....you, Aunt Lilly and Win.... ...they would have died......I don't know how it happened....but they were being watched....and they threatened to hurt them if I didn't leave Thailand....she was also the one who pushed Prem down the stairs....he said that if he didn't agree he would do something worse to him.....I couldn't risk them.....That's why I did it.....it hurt me to leave them......and now I'm dying inside Nana.......I don't know how I'll be able to look Prem and my son in the eye again...I don't want to continue living like this...I've given up... ...I'm not as strong as everyone thought.....take care of my son Nana ....and tell Prem.....to love him until the last day of my life with all my soul... .. but I can't get used to the idea that he is with someone else .... don't let Y/N hurt my son or PREM..... take care of them Nana..... take care of them for me .... me .....just saying goodbye......and my last memories......and my last breath....is for Prem.......