KARMA

The lovers lying on the bed slept for a couple of hours together, hugging each other... enjoying her body and the touch of her skin... it was quite late... they had to go home... no they had a choice.....they had a hard time getting out of bed and getting dressed...they looked at each other with so much love, they still couldn't get enough of each other.... Boun hugged the minor all the time... .. I wanted to take advantage of every second with him .....

Prem's face looked confused, a blow of reality had fallen on him.....he had been carried away by the desire, the passion, the love he had for his blonde.....but reality brought him a waking up.....remembering that she was a committed person and what she had done was called betrayal.......thinking about Brigth made her heart tremble...it was a confusing feeling... ... he had love in front of him .... but Brigth had stayed by his side all this time, he didn't want to hurt him ......

Boun noticed that sadness in Prem... and tried to reassure him by clarifying the whole situation of the past... but there was something that the blonde did not want to hide and dared to ask...

*"Chubby.....I.....I trust you a lot....and I know that......if you did something at some point.....well....I!! "....

*"What do you mean exactly.....I'm not understanding anything"....

*"Well....I'll be direct and I hope I don't offend you.....I want to know.....what......what was a tube of lubricant doing in your bedroom?".....

Prem smiled a little......he knew where that question was going.....Boun wanted to know if he had had sex with Brigth.....

*"Well.....I...I am very sorry....you should know that it is a need of the body.....we are men and as such that need is more constant....so that.....I did it....and on several occasions".....

Boun collapsed on the edge of the bed covering his face... frustrated..... he felt betrayed by the person he loved.....

*"You did it here .....in this bed???"...

*"Yes....here.....where else?"......

*"For God's sake Prem...don't be cruel...how can you tell me in such a cold way.....I understand....it hurts but I understand.....just..... I don't want to imagine you and ...... here .... in this same bed where I made love to you a few hours ago.... I... I can't stand that idea .... I don't want to having that image in my mind...... I want to tear his hands off for touching you"..... the blonde hit the bed.....

Prem looked at him confused.....

*"Boun.....what's wrong with masturbating remembering the times with you???"..

Boun slowly uncovered his face....and raising his face.....he was speechless.....

*"Masturbate???....that means that you and Brigth will never...you will never...and he...no.....no"....

Prem understood.....

*"Ahhh...my god.....nooo.....of course not.....what have you imagined.....never...no".....

Boun hugged his little one again and squeezed him in his arms.....he breathed a sigh of relief and blushed...he smiled and was grateful that it had never happened...just imagining it...he would prefer to tear himself off head before having an image of your boy with someone else.....

*"Thanks chubby....I thought that......ah...it's better to forget it".....and kissed him.....

Time to leave had come.....they went downstairs hand in hand and Boun suggested they go home together.....Prem agreed...by then Y/N would be drowning drunk.... They left the house and Boun did something unusual in Thailand...he opened the car door for Prem to get in...but something caught his attention as he approached to kiss the black-haired man...