IT'S JUST MY FRIEND

It was obvious that Boun was not going to sit idly by ... his look and face full of jealousy ...... revealed his intentions ..... if Prem had seen him ... he would have died of fear ..... Boun looked from the window of the room ...... he saw Dr's white car drive away ....... there ... was his Prem ...

* "Don't you dare insinuate yourself again little doctor ..... don't you dare do anything stupid ..... you might regret it" ....

Boun slammed the curtains closed and left the room without even looking to see if anyone discovered him ...... clearly you could see the fury in his eyes ..... as he walked out of the house .... he went upstairs. his black car and hurried out ....

He arrived at the telecommunications building and told his secretary ......

* "Call Saint at my office .... now" ...

Boun walked into his office and tossed his briefcase on an armchair ... clearly burning with anger ...

* "Boun ..... what's wrong .... are you okay ?? ...

* "No ... I'm not fine ..... you told me you have the Perth Line right" .......

* "Yes, of course .... we usually talk every night and the truth is that" .....

* "I'm not interested in your love affair with Perth" .... Boun yelled ... "I need you to text him now ..... and find out Prem's address" .... he snapped his fingers ... .

Boun ... I don't know what's going on ... but putting yourself into this plan won't do you any good" ...

* "Will you do what I asked or not ?? .... raised his voice hitting his desk ..

* "I'll do it ..... just to calm you down" ... Saint left the office ...

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

A white car was parked in front of a modest house ... but beautiful .... you felt peace and love from outside .....

* "This is my home Dr. Brigth ..... thank you for bringing me" ...

* "Prem .... Where do we meet? ..... just call me Brigth" ..... he said with a beautiful smile ....

* "I'm sorry .... I still haven't gotten used to it" .... I look down ...

* "Prem?

* "Mhhmm?

* "Could you go out to dinner with me tonight"? ...

* "Oh ... Brigth ... I'm sorry .... but I really want to rest and be with my mother tonight" ...

* "Good. Don't worry .... hopefully one day you will accept my invitation .... then .... I am retiring ..... take good care of yourself please ... and whatever you need .... let me know .... I'll be here right away "...

"" ... of course ... thanks again .... come back well "....

Prem got out of the car and Brigth helped carry his small suitcase to the door of his house ... and said goodbye to him .....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

LINE TEXTS

Hello Perth .... how are you? ... hey I need to ask you a big favor ..... I hope you can help me "

"HELLO Saint, yes of course if I can help you I will gladly do it"

"Could you pass me Prem's address?"

"From Prem?

"It's a long story .... obviously not for me"

"Let me guess ..... it's for your boss right"