COMING BACK TO THE REALITY

Their eyes widened in amazement upon hearing the voices coming up the stairs ..... fear seized his soul just imagining it ...... Prem wanted to run, but he was completely naked .. ... Boun froze and just asked Prem to calm down .....

* "Don't be afraid ..... I'm going to protect you" .....

Boun took the sheet that covered Prem and put him in the bathroom ..... the blonde's heart broke having to hide the young man ..... but he knew he had no other option ....

Prem was scared to death just imagining being caught in the blonde's room ... and naked ..... his heart was beating rapidly without being able to contain it .... he was trembling more than with cold ..... with fear .. ...

* "Boun .... I came back ..... the trip was very heavy ...... Why didn't you answer ???" ..... Y / N asked ... .

* "I was about to shower .... wait for me in your room ..... when I'm ready I'll come see you" .....

* "Ok ..... I'll go see Prem ..... he must be in his room" ...

* "Nooo, ... don't go .... he hasn't felt well these days and he must be asleep ..... let him rest" ....

* "Sick .... Of what ?? .... What do you have ??" ....

* "I don't know ..... when I wake up you talk to him ok ....... now ... go to your room please" ...

Boun waited for T / N to come into his room and told Prem that he could get out of the bathroom ..... Prem hurried to get dressed between sobs while Boun tried to calm him down .....

* "Prem please baby ..... everything is fine" .....

* "No Boun ..... nothing is right .... I'm here, in your room, we just had sex ..... And your wife is in the next room ..... ¿¿ Do you think this is alright ?? ...... look at me Boun ..... I'm acting like a lover who sneaks out so as not to get caught ".... the boy couldn't hold back his tears ... .

* "Prem ... look at me .... whatever happens .... I will always be by your side .... I will never allow something bad to happen to you .... first they will have to kill me before they hurt you" .....

Boun tried to hug him ..... but he rejected it .....

* "I have to get out of here now" .... he went to the door but Boun stopped him ....

* "Let me see that there is no one in the hallway" ..... Boun poked his face out and was completely empty .... so Prem ran straight to his room ..... the older boy stared at Prem walk away ....

The blonde cursed his situation a thousand times ..... he cursed himself for hiding his feelings, it was such an immense pain to see Prem flee like a thief ..... he wanted to run after him and shout to the world that he loved him .....

Prem couldn't control crying once when he was inside his room ...... he got into the shower and his body still hurt ..... but his heart hurt more .... this time he washed his body trying .to remove the sensation and the kisses of Boun on his skin ..... the conscience did not let him be calm ....... he dressed in loose clothing and a shirt that covered his neck, trying to hide the marks on him, those traces of love that his lover had left him ..... it was hard for him to walk, but he had to leave his room, ... it was indispensable .....

Knock Knock!!!

* "Go ahead, it was heard from inside"

*"I can pass??"

* "PREM .... did you wake up ...... do you feel better now ??" .....

The boy entered the room and sat uncomfortably slowly .....