WITHOUT FEAR

The next morning Boun took little Win to his mother's room...

*"I'll leave the child to you... I'll go to work... bathe him and give him his bottle, he must be hungry by now....

*"How do you expect me to do that???...I don't know how to do it"....

*"Well, you'll have to learn... in just one day I learned to change diapers and breathe out after eating... you'll have to learn too... tell Nana Patty to help you bathe him... .she did it to me when I was a BB"...

*"Yes...whatever...I'll take care of it.....give me my beautiful BB"....

The blonde left, but not before looking for Prem with his eyes... and without asking his Nana to help Y/N and teach Win how to bathe....

Prem left his room until he heard that Boun left... he went down to the kitchen and chatted happily with Nana Patty....

*"That's the "lady's" breakfast.....she must be very grumpy...I'm going to take it away"...

*"You stay here and finish your breakfast...I'll take it to her, if she sees you...she won't let you eat in peace....come on...I'll take care of her"....

The nanny went up to the room and immediately the girl asked....

*"Where is PREM???....why didn't he come up???...my husband has already left or is he still here????"...

*"Oh girl, there are a lot of questions....here...here is your breakfast....you should go down to the dining room....almost 2 months have passed"....

*"Shut up, nosy.... tell Prem to come over"....

*"Let the boy eat in peace, woman....what has the poor man done to you for you to treat him like this???"....

*"I won't give you explanations... tell him to come or I'll go get him"....

The nanny went grumbling to the kitchen..... Prem had finished and was washing the dishes...

*"Leave that, darling...go on...go see the beast that I already asked about you"....

*"My name is "ma'am".....here I am...what do you need?"....

*"You took too long...Win won't stop crying...shut him up"...

Prem didn't reply...taking care of Win kept him happy the whole day....changed his diaper, fed his bottle, and handed him over to the mother....

*"What???... take him away... take care of him... that's what they pay you for"....

Before Prem could defend himself, Brigth arrived....he went up with Nana Patty for his review....

*"Good morning....how are you feeling???... hello Prem....how good you look with a baby in your arms".....

Brigth went to see Win but Prem stopped him....

* "I'm sorry dr .... the mother has given the order to disinfect before seeing the BB"....

*"Disinfect yourself???...that's nonsense...there's no need for that Y/N....that...could affect your son more"...

Prem and Nana Patty were laughing behind her back... nodding to what Brigth was saying.... The woman looked at their taunts and acted fast....

*"Brigth......today Prem will have the night off.....what do you think if the 4 of us go out to dinner.....in pairs".....

*"If Prem accepts....I would love to"....

*"Of course he will go.....right Prem???....you know dr.....even though I haven't told you.....Prem....he really enjoyed his outing with you... .. they should do it more often".....