WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

That night the girl offered to accompany Boun to his house, since the blonde was clearly unwell ... Siwaj father of the young woman asked him to be careful and return home safely.

He drove to the door of the Guntachai mansion and rushed to help Boun out of the car ... the boy climbed the stairs with great difficulty holding on to the girl next to him.

The blonde dropped heavily on his huge bed and whispered ..... "thanks for joining me .... come home now" ... the girl immediately refused and told him that the night was not over yet .. .... Boun got up on his elbows and frowned ..... "it's late .... you must go back to your father."

_T / N: "ok ... just ... let's have one more drink and I promise I'll go" .... the girl had a bottle of champagne and two glasses with her .... she served the drinks with her back to the blonde and something totally unexpected happened ..... a small capsule was poured into the young man's glass ... while she smiled maliciously.

_T / N: "take .... baby with me one more drink" ..... extended his hand towards Boun .... "I have drunk too much .... I don't want more" .... "just this one. ..and then I'll go ".....

The young man all eyes, sighed and took the glass ..... drank it in one fell swoop and managed to say .... "ready ... now you can go ..... I must go to bed and you must return now "...... at that moment Boun tried to get up without succeeding .... a strong dizziness prevented him from doing so ..... his gaze clouded completely .... and the room began to spin ... ...

T / N was looking at him patiently with a half smile painted on his lips .... "yes ..... it's time for bed" .... he said in a low voice .... gold as Boun began to twist his body .... and as the heat began to flood his blood ..... he began to pull on his tie and unbutton his shirt ..... while a strange heat took hold of him.

_T / N: "calm .... I will help you .... he hastened to remove his clothes .... and ... hers also smiling and biting his lips with desire.

That night Prem was trying desperately to sleep .... he was tossing and turning in his bed without being able to ...... he felt an unknown pressure in his chest that took his breath away ...... a great sadness invaded his face ... and tears began to roll down her eyes down her soft rosy cheeks .....

"What is this?" Prem wondered ..... because I have this feeling of fear and anguish ..... while the crying in his eyes could not stop ..... without a doubt .... it was the feeling that something happened to his soul mate, without even knowing it.

The next morning Nana Patty was happily preparing Boun's breakfast ..... with a big smile she said to herself .. "I heard him arrive very late last night ..... he must be asleep yet .... but he hasn't had a drink. his food and it's a bit late "... he started to go up the stairs to the young man's room with a tray in his hands .....

-toc
-toc

He knocked on the door and when he did not get an answer, he decided to enter ..... with his eyes fixed on the tray, he carefully opened it ..... when he took his gaze to the bed ......

-plash

The tray with the food fell from his hands because of the shock.

"BOUN !!!"

cried Nana ..... making the young man who was sleeping face down jump ..... covered with a delicate sheet up to his hips revealing the wings on his back that were tattooed ..... The impression of the cry and the noise of the tray falling ..... well he also screamed

_Boun: "Nana. ..... what happens? !!!! Because you yell like that .... you scared me."
.
_Nana; "Boun .... what does this mean" .... pointing to the person who was next to her in bed with great amazement ..... "how could you do this .... she is like your sister ".

Boun turned his head and looked at T / N naked in his bed ... next to him ... he lifted the sheets that covered him and ... he was also naked ... his eyes and his mouth opened enormously when he realized the situation ...... his breathing began to accelerate ..... and he was captured by the horror .....

_Boun: "Nana .... I ... and I ... no .... I don't know what happened" .... the boy said shaking his head in horror.

The girl next to her woke up slowly rubbing her eyes ..... "good morning my love" ......

_Boun: "My love ?????" ..... what the hell did that girl say ....... "Nana ..... leave alone please ....... come out of my room". Boun screamed desperately ....... Nana Patty tried to pick up the tray on the floor ..... "come out now" .... Boun yelled again ...

With an indescribable look between anger, fear, and shock ..... Boun looked at the girl who was sitting covering her body with the sheet ......

_Boun: "What the hell happened last night ???"

The young woman tried to soften her anger with a honeyed voice approaching her ..... "my love, don't you remember?" ..... "it was wonderful" ..... said T / N caressing her face. .... Boun withdrew his hand abruptly .....

_Boun: "don't call me my love !!!!!"
"I don't remember what happened last night ...... but without a doubt it was a big mistake and stupid" .....

Said the young man as he rolled up his body with a blanket and went to the bathroom ...... inside ...... he hit the wall with clenched fists countless times ......

"DAMN !!!!! ..... HOW STUPID I WAS" ..... Boun shouted to himself as he turned on the shower ....... he dropped down while the stream of water covered his naked body ...... and a wave of anger and fear washed over him ..... pulling his blonde hair and cursing inwardly.

Before leaving the bathroom ... he heard clearly how the door to his room was slammed hard ... he knew it was the girl leaving.

He got out of the bathroom and looked around his room ..... stopping his gaze on an open bottle of champagne and a couple of empty glasses.

"AHHHH .... DAMN IT" the scream echoed in the room ..... it was probably heard throughout the house .....

Before leaving the bathroom ... he heard clearly how the door to his room was slammed hard ... he knew it was the girl leaving.

He got out of the bathroom and looked around his room ..... stopping his gaze on an open bottle of champagne and a couple of empty glasses.

"AHHHH .... DAMN IT" the scream echoed in the room ..... it was probably heard throughout the house .....

Nana Patty when she saw the young woman leave and after hearing Boun's scream, she hurried up the stairs and entering the room, she managed to see the young man sitting on the edge of his bed with only black pants on, holding his head tightly.

_Nana Patty: "Boun my boy are you okay?" ...... "oh .... your hands are bleeding" .... "we must go to the hospital"

Ahhhhh .... I already want another part ..... I hope you are enjoying it as much as I do ..... continue to take care of yourself and that the BOUNPREM is with you.

I greatly appreciate my beautiful support group ..... BROCCOLIS FOREVER 🖤 🥦