YOUR PRESENT

CAUTION ...... SMUTT ALERT
💦💦💦💦💦💦

The boys realized that it had all been a plan of their friends ...... without a doubt Boun would be eternally grateful to Saint .... Prem wanted to kill Perth for deceiving him ....

* "When I see him I'll kill him ..... this won't stay like this" ...

* "Does it bother you so much to see me ???" ...

* "No ... of course not ... just ... I don't like deception" ....

* "Calm down ..... everything must have an explanation ..... surely they wanted to give me a birthday surprise .... and ..... they really did it" .... he said smiling ...

* "When I knew that you would be away from home this day ..... I felt a little sad ..... I couldn't at least see you on your birthday" .....

* "But look chubby ..... we have a couple of friends who want to see us together and you are here ... with me .... that's my best gift ..... I want to enjoy this day with you ..... I don't want anything else ".... Boun approached the boy ....

* "Don't get any closer ..... being alone with you in a room ..... it's dangerous and tempting" ....

* "Mmmmm .... tempting ??? .... that means ...... I make you nervous ????" .... Boun tried to grab him .... but Prem ran all over the room avoiding it .....

Between laughs and shouts the boys had fun at the moment together ..... they looked adorable and happy ....

Knock Knock!!!!

* "Can we come in ????" ..... asked Saint waving a white handkerchief ....

* "It's better to play from now on when they are together ..... I don't want to go through the same thing as in the company again" ..... Perth joked ....

Prem threw a pillow at him and ran for it ...

* "You tricked me ... ... you're the worst friend ... I'm going to kill you, come here" ...

Perth hid behind Saint laughing ...

* "Well well ...... what do you think if ... we go to the sauna to relax" ..... Saint spoke ...

Prem and Perth went to get ready and Saint took the opportunity to talk to his friend .....

* "Hey .... you need to keep still and your hands off Prem .... if someone sees you .... it might make a fuss .... it is not convenient for you to see them together .... you know. ... you are not an ordinary person "....

* "You're right ..... but .... I won't be able to avoid touching and hugging my chubby .... don't ask me that ...... it's just impossible to stay away from him" .....

* "So .... are you going to expose yourself ???" ...

* "No ..... I have a better idea" ..... and he smiled ....

The 4 of them went to the sauna .... and they looked at something that surprised them ..... Prem and Perth ..... they thought it was strange not to see anyone around ....... the place was basically empty .... that was weird .... that SPA was always busy .... the boys looked at each other in surprise ..... and asked .....

* "Saint ..... why is there no one in the place ?? ..... when we arrived it was full and now completely empty ..... will they have evicted the customers ????" .... asked Perth., .....

* "Mmmmmm ..... I think Boun can explain this better" ..... he said laughing ...

Inside the sauna ..... the 4 boys enjoyed relaxing and without further ado, Boun came over and hugged Prem without warning ...