FORGET ME

Boun couldn't look Prem in the eye... he knew that if he looked at him he would give up his promise and everyone would be in danger... he could only see Y/N's happy and triumphant face... and he listened Brigth's voice trying to bring Prem back to reality.... his fists were so clenched with anger that his fingernails began to dig into the skin making it bleed...

Boun tried to turn around but the person in front of him showed his cell phone again with a big smile... now only the entrance to Prem's house could be seen... now they knew where he lived... he couldn't do anything. ...tears began to shine in his brown eyes.....and he heard Prem sob......

Siwaj appeared at the front door and looked in amazement at Prem who was crying....

*"Prem....is something wrong with you??....are you okay???...what happened to you....why are you like this????"..

*"I'm sorry Mr. Siwaj.... I had a little accident..... now my leg hurts a bit, but I'll be fine thanks for asking".....

*"Get well soon Prem".....and patted her shoulder...."daughter.....I have your plane tickets...it took me a lot of work to get them...but here they are... ...I'm glad they've finally decided to go on their honeymoon Boun.....on that trip they'll be able to solve a lot of things"....

*"Travel????".....I look at Y/N disoriented......

*"Yes honey....the trip you asked me to take....work makes you forget things"....smiled....

*"When will they leave????".... shouted Prem...

*"Right now.....dr. Brigth.....I promise to follow all your recommendations to the letter.....Prem....could you help me pack my husband's luggage please? ?"....

*"I'm sorry Y/N.... Prem is in no condition to do it.....look how he is".....

*Don't worry Brigth.....I'll do it....I'll gladly prepare the sir's luggage.....and my luggage too....I guess there's no reason to stay here"...

*"You're wrong Prem... you must stay in this house... you will take care of Win"....

*"What are you talking about???....he won't go with you???".... Siwaj asked...

*"No dad...he's still very young...also I want to make up for lost time with my husband...maybe when we return we'll bring a little brother to Win"....

*"You're a damn crazy"...Boun whispered in her ear"....

*"Don't provoke me my love"...

Prem climbed the stairs with great difficulty helped by Brigth... he passed by Boun's side and Boun couldn't even look him in the face...

*"Leave me here Brigth...I can do it alone".....

*"Prem prepare the big suitcase.....it will be a long trip".... the girl warned....

Prem nodded very heavily... the boy hoped that Boun could explain what was going on... what kind of joke was that... but the blond evaded him... Prem went to the bedroom. Boun and began to prepare the luggage with a bitter cry.... he really felt out of orbit by the news received.... his life was spinning like a Russian roulette.....

Prem had to find the right time to talk to Boun and ask for an explanation.... Siwaj sat down with Y/N ​​to review the trip itinerary and watched Boun go to his office....it was his chance... ..

Without being noticed, Prem entered that room and looked at Boun sitting with his hands covering his face.... Prem knew that he couldn't make a fuss so as not to alert Y/N.... so he closed the door from the inside. and Boun heard the latch close....he raised his face and looked at Prem there, standing motionless..... Boun got up from his place and went to him....gulping, he tried to leave that room but the Prem's crutch stopped him...