CONFESSION

They left the restaurant and on the way Prem called Brigth.....

*"Brigth....what happened???..how is Y/N????............anxiety???",..... Prem looked at Boun.........."yes....let's go there"......and hung up.....

*"What happened?????"...

*"Nothing serious...just...an anxiety and fear attack".....

Boun looked at him strangely....

*"Okay.....so it's not serious.....let me take you home to rest.....Prem.....could you take care of Win in my absence...please..." ..I don't know how long it will take"....

The boy nodded and Boun looked at how he was sitting uncomfortably in the car seat.......Boun stopped at a traffic light

*"It hurts, right????......forgive me chubby.....I promise you that from now on.....I will always carry lube and a condom with me".....the blond was beaten for the minor.....

*"What makes you believe that we will do it constantly.....the truth.....I don't know what happened to me today....my body was strange.....I had never felt like this" ....

*"It must be love....because I felt the same.....as if.....I had no control over my desires......but you know......I had already experienced that before.....long before I met you....it was the day that..........and he was silent.....

*"What a day????"....

*"I don't think it's right for me to tell you this... better forget it.".....

*"Can you tell me..... come on.... I listen to you".....

*"It was......the day I was with Y/N".....

*"The day they made love?"..

*"Don't get confused, Prem...of the few couples I've had in my life...you were the only one I've made love to...the rest was just sex"... ...

Prem blushed and smiled at that answer....

*"Tell me about that day with her.....you say you had the same feeling as today".....

*"I'll tell you later... now we've arrived... I'll keep you informed of everything... I'll entrust you to win baby... I hope to return soon"....

*"Fine.....don't worry about him...I'll take care of it"...

*"Chubby...take an analgesic for the pain.....I don't want to see you suffer"...

Prem just nodded and walked away... the blond was hypnotized when he saw Prem turn around and look at the movement of his hips as he walked.....

*"Ahhhhhhh.....damn.....so fucking sexy"...he just bit his lip and walked away.....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Boun arrived at the hospital and found Brigth at the reception.....

*"What happened???....

*"I don't know.... she just got upset in the restaurant and I couldn't leave her in those conditions....she???.......nothing forget it".....I look suspiciously to the blond....."you should go in to see her"....

Boun went straight to his room and entered... the woman's reaction to seeing him was unexpected...

*"Where the hell were you???....why weren't you with me????..because you left me alone in the restaurant????.....you are my husband, remember...your obligation is to be by my side always"....

*"You have to calm down......or I'll call the doctor......why do you react like that??....when I came back from the bathroom to wash myself......you were gone"... .