WEDDING

A few more weeks had passed since Boun and Prem's engagement.....happiness filled the mansion and the people who lived in it.....had happiness in their hands.....

They were celebrating Win's 4th birthday and since it was Boun's 4th birthday a couple of days before, they were celebrating together.....the reception was very private but fun for Win and her preschool classmates......just the girls. The most important people for the family were gathered... Saint, Perth, Mew, and Win's little friends including his partner in mischief Dean...

As expected, Siwaj could not be absent..... he arrived at the mansion loaded with gifts for his grandson but to the surprise of those present he did not arrive alone... he was accompanied by a beautiful woman holding his arm and Win received him with a huge smile...

Siwaj was informed by Boun of the commitment to marry Prem.... although he still had a hard time assimilating it, he supported the boys in their decision and offered his help in whatever was necessary... he currently lived in the United States.. ..where by the way same-sex marriage was allowed......Siwaj's girlfriend kindly offered the house where they lived to celebrate the marriage of the boys who happily accepted the proposal.....

The day ended happily, the guests said goodbye and the loving couple went up to their room... after a couple of hot kisses... their bodies were under the covers touching every part of them that was within their reach .....they sensed that it would be a long night of passion.....with their excited bodies and their ragged breaths....Boun distributed kisses on the dark-haired man's neck with great passion.....until... ...

The cries of a little boy cut off their inspiration while he jumped on his parents' bed... without a doubt the cake and so many goodies that Win had devoured now had consequences...

Boun pouted at Prem as he looked at Win with great energy.....Prem shrugged his shoulders and sighed smiling.....the passion saved...he had to wait one more night...Win claimed his attention....Boun's erection went down painfully....and Prem just caressed his face to soothe his pain....The blond was so madly in love that a single touch from Prem he could wake up or put to sleep the beast he had inside.....sometimes he himself wondered how it was possible to love him so much.....

A few weeks later.....they were planning the trip to the United States for their wedding.....they had everything ready and joy welled up from every pore of their skin.....

That time they traveled on Prem's private jet.....his last birthday present that Boun gave him......

25 hours later the jet landed in New York....and a couple of vans were waiting to take them to Siwaj's house....wow...the life of the rich is really pleasant ......

In a matter of days Zara Siwaj's girlfriend helped Prem to organize the event.....it would be an intimate celebration but very very elegant......Saint, Perth and Mew....they arrived a couple of days before to New York to be present.....

Boun was a well-known person in the United States...because the telecommunications company had crossed borders and now they had a company there that Siwaj managed...the blond was an important person and his marriage bond gave a lot to speak in both the United States and Thailand......several reporters were waiting outside to get a picture or statement.....

The big day arrived.....the nerves invaded Prem who had not been able to sleep the night before and the last week he had been forbidden to see Boun so that their meeting would be more emotional when he found himself in front of the judge....the night fell....and the time had come

The garden was adorned with thousands of flowers, a tunnel of lights and orchids marked Prem's path to meet Boun......the path on the lawn full of rose petals so that the dark-haired man could walk.... .in the kiosk next to a fountain an orchestra of musicians played a soft melody