THE PROOF

LIGHTWEIGHT SMUTT WARNING ............. 💦💦

Prem kicked Boun from his room, both boys stood in front of the door each on their side ...... Boun's tears rolled incessantly, Prem's throat burned like hell to silence his feeling ... .

Boun returned to his room, saw T / N sleep peacefully ..... he took his pajamas and decided to sleep in another room .... he would return in the morning so as not to raise suspicions.

Prem couldn't sleep that night ... he still felt the heat of Boun's body sticking to his ... he still felt his labored breathing in front of him ...... The boy felt strange ... his body he began to shiver under the covers ..... he felt his skin crawl when he remembered the blonde's face and body, his bloodstream was betraying him ..... he closed his eyes and slowly his hand traveled through his skin. .... he ran his fingers over his mouth and slowly down his neck and then onto his chest .....

With ragged breaths, his lips spoke a name .... BOUN ..... his hands seemed to have a life of their own ....

In another room ..... Boun took a shower to calm his anxiety state ...... he could still smell Prem's scent between his hands ..... he could still feel his delicate skin ..... the shape and color of her lips were riveted to his memory ...... he couldn't resist it ....

With his head tilted forward ..... he could feel something in him growing without being able to control it .... his gaze focused on his crotch that was undoubtedly in full erection just by thinking of his beloved boy .... he was trying to resist touching himself ..... but the water caressed his body in a seductive way ..... when he closed his eyes Prem appeared ..... he couldn't control himself ....

Prem in turn had given up ... although his self-control had betrayed him ..... his mind refused to continue ... the memory of the blonde was stronger than his own will ...

Without knowing they were both thinking about each other ... both in their respective room ..... they were playing with their body without even imagining what was to come ...... it seemed that their moans were synchronized ... ... it seemed that their hands complemented each other perfectly around their manhood ..... if they only knew that their actions were so united, they themselves would not give credit ......

Just a couple of moans ... just a little self-satisfaction ..... resulted in both young men cumming at the same time and without even knowing it .....

Aggghhhh .... PREM !!!!!!!!!

SIIIIII ..... BOUN !!!!!

were the words that came out of their throats as their bodies exploded.

I don't know what I did ...... but I did it .... not a SMUTT ..... just ..... a little taste of what is to come !!!!!!!