HOMECOMING

Time Mauritius Island
8:30

Bangkok Time
11:30

Prem had gone to his mother's house that weekend..... Siwaj had taken Win with him to sleep at his house.... the night seemed calm.... after a long day ....Prem was sound asleep in his room......but that night something happened......

MAURICE ISLAND

An ambulance arrived at a house far from civilization... an anguished woman had called the emergency room minutes before.... after entering the house, the paramedics gave their report by radio to the hospital they were going to....

X: "He is a male person of approximately 30 years old, now they are taking him out of the bathtub where the subject tried to end his life by cutting his veins with a razor.... yes.... we are on road"....

The maid was giving information about Boun and countless calls to Y/N were unanswered.....

The man would be transferred to the nearest hospital for his attention since he still had vital signs...

BANGKOK....

Prem was asleep.... but a start woke him up.... he opened his eyes when his body involuntarily straightened up from the bed.... he couldn't breathe.... he was short of breath ......he felt like he was drowning without understanding what was happening......with a great effort he yelled at his mother and she came immediately......

*"Aaahhhhh...mom...mom...no...no...I can breathe.......aahhhhh".....

Prem was trying to draw air into his lungs but it was useless..... his mother immediately ran to call Bright who answered right away....

*"Brigth please help me......something is wrong with Prem.....he says he can't breathe.....come soon...call an ambulance"....

Prem tried to get up from the bed, but collapsed after a few seconds ...... before falling unconscious the image of Boun appeared in his mind extending his hand and saying goodbye ....

The ambulance arrived at the same time as Brigth at Prem's house... the young man ran in without warning... and looked at Prem on the floor with his head on his mother's lap.....

*"Brigth...... help him....he won't wake up....my son.....please save him"......

Oxygen was immediately placed on Prem and taken into the ambulance.....

*"Mom please...stay here...I'll go with him...I won't let anything bad happen to him...please...tell Perth to come with you and take you to the hospital more late it seems to you".....

MAURICE ISLAND

The paramedics rushed to the hospital with the dying man......he was immediately rushed to the examination room......his vital signs were very low......his heart was stopping. ....they were able to stop the bleeding in his hands......but the time he spent in the bathtub with the cold water...causing hypothermia and a visible lack of food was what ended the picture. ....the thinness of her body worried the doctors...her beauty was highly visible...But it triggered a great level of suffering in her body.....they connected many devices everywhere to see if there was a reaction in the.....,..

BANGKOK...

On the way Prem regained consciousness... ...and looked at Brigth next to him..... he had an oxygen mask on and tried to get up.....

"Stay calm love... everything will be fine... I'm here with you... I won't leave you alone for a minute...

They arrived at the hospital and he was quickly taken to the cubicle where he was examined by Mew himself... the doctor was surprised... he had perfect blood pressure, his heartbeat was normal, his lungs had the correct oxygenation....technically.....there was no reason for his shortness of breath and his body trembling.....