Sleeping together

WARNING ...... 🚨🚨 .... SMUTT ALERT 💦💦💦 ...

Prem went to the bathroom to shower and remove the excess semen from his body ... he dropped the sheet that covered him and looked at himself in the mirror, he noticed that he had a special sparkle in his eyes and could see the marks of the nibbles on her skin ..... she touched each one of them and that delirious moment with her favorite blonde came back to her mind, she closed her eyes and her fingertips traveled through those marks on her skin, she shook her head to get out of that trance and got under the stream of hot water ...... it was hot ..... but Boun's body was hotter ...

As he lathered her body with gentle caresses, she felt the touch of hands on her back ...

* "Can I help you wash?"

Boun had entered the shower without making the slightest noise, when he saw his boy in that position, he decided to accompany him ..... he slowly rubbed his back with a delicate touch ... his hands slid easily through the soap and began to kiss the shoulders of the minor with great tenderness ... the boy tilted his head back and between whispers managed to say ...

"Boun" .... he moaned with his eyes closed ..... "I couldn't do it one more time" ..... and bit his lip ....

The blonde kissed his neck and the back of his ears, making him shudder ..... one of his hands rubbed his shoulder and the other went straight to his stomach, bringing him even closer to him ...... the child could feel a perfect erection in her ass that made him hiss and lick her lips ...

* "Honey .... I really can't do it again .... don't make me suffer" ... the youngest moaned again ...

* "You are the only one guilty of making me like this .... who commands you to be so fucking perfect .... I like everything about you" ...

Each part he named was caressed or kissed ...

* "Your neck, your shoulders, mmmmm your back .... ahhh .... your chest .... your mouth" .... he turned the boy a little to stamp his lips on him sticking a little tongue " ....

The minor heard himself moan ...

* "Your belly .... I love every part of you like crazy" ...

* "My belly" .... replied the minor .... "How can you like it .... I'm fat, look at me" ....

* "Silly" ..... the biggest chuckled .... "you are not ..... and if you are ... well ... then you are MY FAT" .... and he went back to kiss him with more passion ..

* "Boun love ... really ... if we do it again, I'll die on the spot" ....

* "Then .... I'll let you rest for today" ...., he said caressing the minor's butt ...... "but you won't save yourself" ..... and I take the boy's cock in his hand....

With the soap still on his body .... Boun took the opportunity to caress the boy's great length, which was already completely hardened ..... his hand went up and down with an unequaled rhythm ... when it reached the tip of the member , it pressed a little more, making the child succumb ... the boy's hand rose, taking it backwards to take Boun's neck and rest his head on his shoulder, moaning more and more ...

* "I love hearing you moan .... it's music to my ears ..... make it louder darling ..... I want them to hear you scream to Latin America" ​​..... he whispered in his ear ....

The older boy's words made him go crazy .... his moans matched perfectly with each touch from Boun while he masturbated him ...... he was in sync, it wasn't long before the younger felt the need to come between the hands of the blond ...

* "M-mas .... faster love .... I'm going to..a ... ahhhhhh !!!!! .....

The blonde felt the hot stream of Prem's semen, hotter than the water that covered them ..... and felt great satisfaction