THE PENALTY

JUST ONE MORE ...... SMUTT ALERT 💦💦💦

BEEP BEEP !!!
BEEP BEEP !!!

The vibrating of a mobile phone woke Boun from his sleep ...

* "Oooiiiii ...... who will be so early? ......

The blonde tried to move but the body next to him prevented it ..... with his head resting on his shoulder and his arm around his chest a young black-haired man was sleeping peacefully ..... the young man smiled happily and kissed the cheek of the minor .... he settled down to hug him until .....

BEEP BEEP !!!

* "Mmmmjjjj !! ..... whoever is calling ..... will die" .....

How could Boun reach his cell phone from the desk ...

*"Okay!!"....

* "Boun ..... what's wrong with you .... yesterday you didn't come to the office and today is too late .... you should be here" .....

* "Ohhh ... Saint .... it's you .... I don't think I will go today either" .....

* "Boun you have to come ..... today is the signing with the Swiss investors .... you have waited for this contract for a long time" ....

* "Oh no .... Saint ..... you can take care of that ..... I won't go" ...

* "Boun ... What is more important than your company ??? ...

The blonde looked at who was sleeping on his chest and caressed his face tenderly ...

* "I have to take care of something a thousand times more important than some Swiss investors" .... he smiled shyly to himself ..... "Saint ... you have all my confidence to close that deal" ..... and hung up ....

Giving small kisses and tender caresses she began to wake up Prem ...

* "Chubby ..... heart ..... you must wake up" .....

* "Mmmmmm !!! ..... I don't want to ...... let me sleep" .....

Boun smiled happily when he saw him trying to open his eyes ... he pressed him tightly against him, hugging him ...... but something in his reaction was immediately felt when he felt
Prem's body half naked and warm ......

* "Ayyyyyy chubby ..... you have me crazy" .....

Boun put his hands under the covers and began to caress the boy's legs ...... his hands ran all the way along them .... and hundreds of kisses were distributed on his face and body .... . Prem began to react to the touch of the blond ..... he tensed his legs and hugged the blond tighter ....

* "Boun ..... What are you trying to do ?? .... I can feel it sticking to my leg" ......

* "Sorry .... but I can't help it .... I like you a lot .... I don't want to waste a second without having you" ....

The older boy raised the boy's face and brought his lips closer ..... Prem covered his mouth with his hand .....

* "No ..... I haven't brushed my teeth" ....

* "And do you think that matters to me?" .....

he pulled his hand away and kissed him ..... the caresses intensified and Prem let himself be carried away ..... Boun caressed the boy's entire body with such devotion that he felt like he was dreaming .....

* "Chubby ..... are you okay? ..... because I warn you that I will not forgive you this time" ..... Boun spoke in his ear and reminded him of his words in the past .... . "baby ...... remember when I told you that you would regret it if you spoke with the doctor eminence ..... well .... well ...... the time has come" .... .said the blond climbing on the minor .....