SINCERITY

Prem stayed for a long time hugging his mother ..... between sobs he managed to stabilize his agitated breathing and control the trembling of his body ..... after a few minutes ... mom dared to ask ... ..

* "Prem, darling ...... what happened ?? .... it must have been such a bad nightmare, you were screaming Boun's name" .....

* "It was nothing mom .... just a horrible nightmare .... but it's over" .....

* "Do you want me to stay here with you?" ..... Mom said stroking her hair .....

* "It's not necessary mom ..... I'm fine .... I'll go back to sleep .... don't worry .... good night .... I love you" ....

* "I love you a lot too son ..... rest" ....

When his mother left .... Prem panicked again ... just remembering that dream ... made him shiver with fear ...... he couldn't even imagine if that would come true and for Boun to abandon him .... the simple fact of imagining it ... filled him with terror ...... he looked at his cell phone and felt a great need to hear his voice ..... he took all the courage he needed and I dial his number .....

Ring !!!

It rang once more ...

Ring !!!

Prem became distressed when he didn't get an answer ... until ...

* "Well ..... Prem .... what's up" .... replied Boun with a very agitated and ragged breath .....

* "Boun .... what are you doing ..... you sound very agitated? ....

* "What do you think I do?" ..... he said laughing .....

Prem fell silent and was about to hang up when he heard Boun's voice again ......

* "I went for a run chubby ..... what else can I do if you're not with me ..... silly" ....

* "Running .... at this time ???" .... the clock read 11:30 pm .....

* "Yes .... I really needed to clear up and I wanted to forget about everything and everyone ..... except you ...... you never leave my thoughts ...... that's why I went out for a run .... that keeps me sane "....

* "Well .... then .... keep doing it ..... and be careful when you return home" .....

* "Hey ..... I may know the reason for your call ..... I was surprised .... but I really loved that you did it .... it is .... the first time you do it .. ... it was .... really amazing to see your name on my cell phone screen "...

* "It's nothing ... I just ... wanted to hear your voice and ... know that you're okay" ....

* "Well then .... if you want to listen to me and ..... I'll tell you this ...... I LOVE YOU" .... keep these words always ok ".....

Boun's words made Prem blush and shy .....

* "Silly ..... I must go ..... I need to rest" .......

* "I would give half my fortune to see the blush on your cheeks right now ...... it's adorable to see you blush" ..... Boun smiled .....

* "Bye" ..... Prem couldn't take it anymore and hung up the phone, feeling his cheeks burn with shyness ...... he covered his face with the sheets and smiled ......

* "He's still the same Boun" ...... Prem sighed in relief .....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Boun returned home with his body sweaty and quite tired ...... he went up to his room and was about to shower when his Nana knocked on the door ....