THE TRAP

That night neither of them could sleep ..... falling asleep became an impossible mission ..... they just couldn't stop thinking about each other ... their hearts were so broken ..... that they felt that life would end that night ......

The next morning ..... they both met in T / N's room ... But their indifference was notorious ...

* "Sawatdee ...... How are you feeling today .... how did you sleep ??. ... ... the blonde approached T / N ......

* "I'm fine ..... but apparently the one who didn't sleep was you ..... look at your face" ...

* "I'm fine .... don't worry .... the doctor hasn't come to see you yet ?? !!

* "No ... But I imagine you won't be able to be .... as on many occasions" ...

* "Today I will stay with you ..... the company can wait" .... and he came a little closer to caress her belly .... "Prem .... what is my wife's medicine ... ..I will give it to him myself ".....

Prem felt a knot in his stomach when he heard those words ...

* "Are you sir" ......

Boun got up and went to Prem to take the medication .... the boy took his hand a bit, but Boun withdrew it as if his skin burned him .... Prem watched as he gave the medication to T / N and he felt as if a bucket of cold water fell on him ...

* "I need to go to the bathroom .... you help me darling" ....

Prem walked over ...

* "No Prem .... I told my husband ..... help me get up love" ....

The boy's breathing became unstable .....

Boun accompanied her to the door and returned ..... but was stopped by the minor taking him by the arm ...

* "Why are you doing this ???? ..... what the hell are you pretending ??? ..... do you have a fucking idea what I'm feeling ????" .... he said in a very voice. short

* "I remind you ..... that you caused this ..... you wanted to be free .... now you are .... last night it was you who left me in case you forgot" ...

* "I had to do it .... I had to make a decision .... Y / N does not deserve what we were doing to her ...... she is the mother your son .... she cannot take risks. ...I did it thinking on you"....

* "Well .... then why are you claiming me .... I am only fulfilling my obligations ..... taking care of my son and his mother .... that was what you wanted, right ??" ... .

Boun let go of the grip and walked to the bathroom door to wait for T / N .....

Knock Knock!!!

* "Doctor Brigth is here" .... said Nana Patty ....

* "Come in Nana please" .... Boun replied ......

* "Sawatdee ..... Prem, nice to see you ..... Mr. Boun, good morning .... Y / N .... how are you feeling today ???? ... woow .... .that belly grows every day ".... He smiled ....

Brigth did her routine check-up and Boun didn't get away from there .....

* "Mr. Guntachai ..... it is surprising to see you here .... I am glad that you accompany T / N in his check-ups ..... that does you quite well ...... continued his review. .... "everything is fine .... I have good news for you ..... you can now leave this room .... but ..... with caution .... you can go out for little walks get ready to wait for that BB .... your heart is stable "....

"Good .... Boun, how are you going to the company today .... can we go out ???" ... He said with a childish voice ......

* "How good ..... he will stay by your side this day .... that's good ..... they can go out for a walk together" .... Brigth smiled