AN OPPORTUNITY

Prem left that house with a great effort, Brigth almost had to carry him because his body was weakened... he felt that at any moment he would vanish... he put him in the car and saw Prem with a lost look... ...the boy felt out of this world, everything revolved around him and Boun's words hammered his ears, he felt he was falling into madness.....

Brigth took his face in both hands and called out his name....Prem couldn't even hear him....He was staring off....he was out of orbit....he could see Brigth move his lips and shake his head. face.....but I couldn't hear it.......

*"Prem, Prem..... please look at me.... listen to me..... Prem.....you have to come back here.....Prem, Prem".....

Suddenly the boy felt a blow to his face and came back to reality.....he looked at Brigth in front of his.... And his jaw began to tremble without being able to control it.....his eyes were wide open. big.....that looked like a great abyss where he himself was falling....his body began to tremble as well.... Brigth looked at him in anguish....even he didn't know what was happening to him. was going on........

*"Prem, please, you have to tell me something... you must calm down please... I can't stand seeing you like this... talk to me please"... and he pulled him towards him to hug him and control his anxiety... .."you must stop crying...or you will end up drowning....cries Prem....cry....here I am by your side"....

Brigth heard small sobs on his shoulder....and the tremor began to diminish little by little...the doctor wanted to hug him so tight until he broke all his fears....and he began to cry too... ...it hurt her soul to see the boy she loved suffer in such a way..... she wanted to kill the culprit of her suffering.....

*"Tell me what I can do for you...just ask me for what you want.....I will give you my whole life if possible.....but please.....you must be fine"... ..

The minor let out a cry that tore your soul apart when you saw him... seeing his suffering was so painful... it broke your heart... it was so disturbing to see how they had stolen that child's life ....even the coldest soul would have broken looking at that enormous suffering....

Brigth gave him enough time to get all that pain out of his chest.... when he saw that it was enough... he took his face again.... and I look at him with tears in his eyes....

*"I don't know what happened to you in there...but it's so unfair to have killed you inside...I know very well that your pain has a first and last name...but you must be strong ....stronger than him....you will have to learn to live with the pain....and you will see that little by little your life will return to normal....I swear I understand perfectly why you are happening....and that pain....I don't wish it on anyone.....it's such a strong blow.....that it leaves you lying on the canvas as if in a coma..... but I will be by your side....to hold you when you are about to fall....I will be by your side....to help you carry that weight that has been left on your shoulders....I will walk to your side to give you all the strength that has been stolen from you..... I give you mine..... I can't bear to see you suffer more"....

*"They killed me Brigth.....he ripped my heart out with a couple of words.....he destroyed my life and left without caring about anything.....I feel like this...I already lived this ....and ..and it was a nightmare...yes...that's it...it's a nightmare....tomorrow I'll wake up and everything will be the same, right...right, I'm going to wake up.... . wake me up Brigth..... wake me up please.... this hurts a lot.... it won't let me breathe..... wake me up now".....

The boy held on to Bright's sack... scratching his garment as if he wanted to tear it with his own fingers.... Bright let him take out his pain, he could feel Prem's nails go through his clothes and felt them on his skin. ...but I don't know what to complain about...he let him continue...until he began to let go of it after a few minutes.....