FORGOTTEN

Boun froze when he felt that shiver run down his back,..... that feeling that only soul mates share, he knew at that moment that his destiny had called him.... he turned immediately and an immense joy invaded him ..... he practically ran to the side of the person who was calling him..... Brigth, let go of the boy's hand and took a couple of steps back, leaving room for the blonde next to the bed....

*"Chubby, darling...you woke up...you finally woke up.....let me look at you".....she caressed her face frantically and sobbed with happiness....how do you feel? .....

Brigth reacted at that moment and knew he had to check on the boy's condition.....he pushed Boun aside and began examining and questioning Prem....

*"Hello....can you tell me your name?"..

*"Prem Warut"...

*"Do you know where you are?"..

*"Without a doubt in the hospital"..

*"How old are you Prem?"..

*"23"....

*"How do you feel now?"...

*"Well...just...my head hurts a little"...

*"It's normal Prem,....do you remember what happened to you?".....

Prem was silent....he looked from Brigth to Boun and vice versa.....avoided their eyes and answered....

*"I fell by accident"....

At that moment Boun knew he was lying, he noticed it in his eyes and the way he squeezed his hands.... but he didn't confront him...

*"Well.... everything indicates that your system is in perfect condition"..... Brigth added....I'll leave you guys alone for a moment so you can talk".....

Brigth came out but was hit by Boun....

*"Brigth..... I need you to bring the person that Dr. Nani spoke about..... I think Prem lied when he said it was an accident.... I know him perfectly.... something is wrong well and I must help him"...

*"If you so wish...... I can contact that person.....I also have an interest in knowing the truth"....

Boun returned to Prem's side and took his hand....

*"Chubby....you don't know how much you made me suffer.....seeing you like this...was the worst thing that ever happened to me.....you don't know how desperate I was when you didn't wake up... .....the anguish was eating my soul..... I knew you would hear my voice... I knew you had to wake up".....

*"I could hear your voice.... I heard your crying..... did you cry for me??"....

*"What else could I do??....seeing you in this state broke my heart, chubby....I wish I had been in your place and suffered so that you are well"....

*"Don't say that .... then I would have suffered seeing you bad .... HIA .... if something happened to you .... then everything I did would have been in vain ...... all I had to endure was for you to be safe.....I don't regret a thing...I would do it again without thinking"...

*"Prem, what do you mean.....what did you have to do to protect me???....protect me from who?!....what is happening....I need to know".. ...

*"There's no point... now it's all over.....just...forget what I just said"....

*"No Prem......I need to know.....this problem we can solve together as a pair......"....

Boun's words were interrupted by Brigth's presence.....

*"Boun you must go out.... we will move Prem to another room now that he is awake....if you allow us".....and he pointed to the door...

The blonde came out giving a wink to Prem who was watching him leave..... Perth, Saint and Prem's mother were already in the waiting room....